Work outs

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Dec 2, 2003 @ 10:01 PM

Sex isn't that much activity.

Having sex is about as much 'work' as walking up a flight of stairs. Or was it two? Either way, it's pretty meaningless unless you go way overboard.

It depends on the distribution of "work". You must be very lazy in bed.

Originally posted by Nadius+Dec 2, 2003 @ 07:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ Dec 2, 2003 @ 07:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tagrineth@Dec 2, 2003 @ 10:01 PM

Sex isn't that much activity.

Having sex is about as much 'work' as walking up a flight of stairs. Or was it two? Either way, it's pretty meaningless unless you go way overboard.

It depends on the distribution of "work". You must be very lazy in bed. [/b][/quote]

Well, Also, Tagrinth, you are a chick. Lots of chicks jobs in "bed" is to lay there, look all purty, and take it while moaning something hot. For guys, it's pretty much all work, unless the guy is on bottom. Or unless the chick is very giving. Or either the guy/s you have been with were 1 minut men.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 2, 2003 @ 05:19 PM

Yeah I bet it would.

Well, I that situps work 2 of the abs but does anyone have any links on teh interweb that show me how to do other ab exercises to get the full definition?

cmon no one knows what ab exercises i can do at home other than situps?

Originally posted by Shitface@Dec 2, 2003 @ 07:13 PM

Well, Also, Tagrinth, you are a chick. Lots of chicks jobs in "bed" is to lay there, look all purty, and take it while moaning something hot. For guys, it's pretty much all work, unless the guy is on bottom. Or unless the chick is very giving. Or either the guy/s you have been with were 1 minut men.

>_>

First of all, I'm a virgin.

Second, my quote was from a male health expert. >_>

Gah you're a virgin and you're 18?

I thought that was a rarity nowadays what with the young people and their super mario brothers and the baggy trousers and their Music Television

i can honestly admit i'm a virgin(based on previous experiances being wiped from my memory i'm technically haven't even seen a woman naked)

Gallstaff:

First of all, why the hell are you so surprised about her being a virgin at 18? It today's fucked up society, sadly, it IS a rarity for someone to still be a virgin when they're 18. And yes, I am a virgin, will be until at least after I graduate from high school (Junior now), and proud of it too.

Second of all, when you said the reason why you were working out was for sex... I'm hoping that was just a joke. If not, you truly have to be the most pathetic person I "know". I can understand as to why you'd wanna stay in shape, but I think your going a bit overboard here. Sure, I may hate your guts with a passion, but listen to me for a second. Think about what you're doing!

Just because some chick said she'd do something sexual with you, you're all like "Oh no! She's not gonna like the way I look! Must get in shape!" If I were gonna have a sexual experience with a girl, and then she decided not too, just because of the way I look, I'd probably slap her (Don't mean any offense to the females of the board). Don't kill yourself over something some girl "said" (that's the keyword) she'd do. She's just messing with ya. To strain yourself for a lost cause. If you absolutely MUST be in shape, start slow, THEN work your way up. Start with say... 25 pushups and crunches a day or something, then work your further. I'm not saying you can't do 100 already with no problems, if you can that's great! Start from the 100 mark, and continue from there. JUST DON'T OVERDO IT!

About Prom.. what does Prom have to do with anything? Sure, MANY people make love on prom night, but they're just being stupid as hell. 99.9% of 'em are probably drunk out of they're minds (which is ALSO stupid as hell) anyway, and that's probably the main thing that leads toward it. Teens these days.. if you don't go get wasted, smoke Pot, and get drunk every night, you're not "cool". Oh, but THAT is? Give me a fucking break! This one girl I sit next to in Japanese class is all like "Dylan! How can you say it's not cool if you've never tried it? The feeling is just awesome!"

My Response: "Yeah well... I tend to avoid people like that. I just let them live out they're own pathetic lives,"

Betsy: "You think I live a pathetic life because I like to get myself drunk and smoke marijuana?"

Me: *Shrug* Mentally thinking... Yeah....

Heh.. today Betsy said something about it to someone, and hse says to me "Which YOU'RE against!" So, it's now a crime not to put myself through hell like that? Whatever....

Nah that was more or less a joke

Mostly it's just so when I look in the mirror I can get the Austin powers effect (Damn i'm a sexy beast)

It's just so I can be happy with the way I am and hey if it leads to a little good times on the side why stop it?

P.S. OMG LOL!!!111!!ONE!!11 MY POST COUNT IS 2992!!111@@@

SAME BAKWARDS AS FORWARDZZ!!!111ELEVEN!!1

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 2, 2003 @ 10:55 PM

Mostly it's just so when I look in the mirror I can get the Austin powers effect (Damn i'm a sexy beast)

Hehehehe, damn straight :D (x2)

I'm encountering deja-vu :ph34r:

You weigh 130 and you're this concerned...

Dude, I weighed 315 my senior year, at 5'11", and had no problems finding girls to go out with. ANY chick who says 'loose some weight and I might be interested' is not interested in YOU.

In the years after graduation, I worked my way up to about 385. I absolutely did not want to hit 400, so I decided to do what I needed to do to drop back into the 200's.

Thing is, I am diabetic. That offers both a curse and a benifit when it comes to weight. It is damn near impossible to burn fat when your blood sugar is where it needs to be. And it is also impossible to cut way down on calories when you end up running low blood sugars. However, when your blood sugar is high, your body will burn fat instead of glucose. My sugar level is supposed to be between 80 (before a meal) and 120. I began targeting my levels higher until I found the level at which I could loose weight without feeling sick. By targeting 180, I can burn fat off without getting hungry all the time (as I do anywhere below 80) or craving sweets (some sort of mental reaction above 240). As long as I stayed active, I was burning fat off.

It took me just over a year to get my weight down to 245. I maintained that for a while and realized that that is about as low as I can go without loosing muscle mass. I've since gone back up to about 260, but that was with 6 months of little activity. It is being burned off again now that I'm working a labor-heavy job 12 hours a night four nights a week.

But as for how a non-diabetic can loose weight, I can't say.

Hmm that's weird cause my friends a terrible diabetic and he's just a bean pole by nature.

What's your job anyway?

I figure I'll have sex for the first time when I meet a girl who I feel like I want to be that intimate with, I'm almost 21, and it hasn't happened yet *shrug*.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 3, 2003 @ 09:04 PM

I figure I'll have sex for the first time when I meet a girl who I feel like I want to be that intimate with, I'm almost 21, and it hasn't happened yet *shrug*.

Thats the way to go dude. Don't go doin a bunch of people cause thats just nasty. I have only been with 1 person, my girlfriend of 1 1/3 years. My friend use to do that and guess who got an STD!

Back