Work outs

Gallstaff

Established Member
Ok I'm just a total ball of flab right now. Does anyone know (and can point me to vidoes/instructions on the internet) how to get thew best abs and pecs? I have absolutley no access to a gym so it's pretty much crap i'll need to be doing at home.

Okay, why are you posting this again? Are you all afraid you're gonna get laughed at again or something? Listen, if people laugh at you, just screw 'em, and go on. And if this is something like last time, your stupid ass "People-are-gonna-laugh-at-me-when-I'm-dancing-with-my girlfriend-at-the-school-dance" Thread, just go find that one. First of all, why the hell you going to a goddamn school dance in the first place? Those thing's are stupid as hell, and pretty pointless if you ask me. Stop being so damn paranoid about the way you look, and just go on with life.

Heh.. Your last post was 2969... Big fucking deal! My post count is 1308! Whoop-dee-doo! That 69 bullshit was never even funny from the start.

mal and racket, if I seemed out of line, I'm sorry. I've been annoyed to death by his posts, and his moronic statements. I just wanted to get all this off my chest. Please allow me one final statement:

Gallstaff is a Fag, and looks like one to.

There... I feel better now..... :cheers

I really hate it when people use the word fag, it makes them sound so unintelligent. With that said, I too am rather flabby... the trick is to laugh with people. In all seriousness, the kind of people that make fun of a little flab aren't the fun people. And who wants to hang out with the not-fun people anyway? What really matters is how you see yourself, and fuck everyone else's opinion. I'm rather sick of the whole trend of "blah blah blah, I need to go lose weight".

... ok well the real reason for both the dance and the body is this girl i really like said she'd considering doin a little wikki wikki wow if i was just in better shape.

You are a FUCKING IDIOT!! Yeah! This girl that I like said she'd have sex with me! HORRAY! First of all, you are HOW OLD?! Why don't you at least wait until after High School before intercourse? Many good friends of mine have said that, (of course I didn't believe it), and I'd say something about it, and they'd say "Dylan! You ACTUALLY believed me?!" Don't believe every thing you hear. And SHOULD this happen, don't come whining to us when you get this chick pregnant.

A little Wikki Wikki? Bah... all the idiotic, moronic, and stupid as hell slang terms for sex, are getting on my fucking nerves! A little wikki wikki? WIKKI WIKKI?!!!??!?! WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THAT ONE?!?!??!!!?!!! They need to be shot....

And by "diet" the idea is not "go on a diet" but "modify your diet". I lost a pretty decent amount of flab by doing pretty much nothing other than breaking my Goldfish/Cheez-It habit. A good strategy is to simply give yourself smaller portions - you're not prohibited from going back and getting more, but chances are that the psychological significance of "finishing" what you get does more to determine the amount you eat than hunger.

As for exercise, crunches are the generally accepted cheap method of working abs (situps work but they're a bit harder to do properly/safely unless you're already in decent shape), and pushups will work pecs, with the load on the pecs increasing as you spread out your hands. As for aerobic exercise, pretty much anything that keeps you moving consistently (e.g. walking) is good to start with.

edit: and yeah, the girl's already screwing with you, so to speak. :hehehe:

See, cloud, excyber knows how to be cool about it.

And I didnt really mean sex but like :wanker

Yes that smiley should cover it. Now i'm not gonna go on about this cause it's probably gonna get this topic locked, but thanks ex, thats just what i needed to hear.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Nov 29, 2003 @ 11:34 PM

I really hate it when people use the word fag, it makes them sound so unintelligent. With that said, I too am rather flabby... the trick is to laugh with people. In all seriousness, the kind of people that make fun of a little flab aren't the fun people. And who wants to hang out with the not-fun people anyway? What really matters is how you see yourself, and fuck everyone else's opinion. I'm rather sick of the whole trend of "blah blah blah, I need to go lose weight".

Exactly! People pick on me all the time at school! Although not for the way I look, but for the way I am. I usually just laugh with 'em, laugh it off, and just not care. Try it. I just might work....

There's nothing wrong with trying to get in shape. Do you know how hard it is to compete with friggen clay aiken (as gay as he is) and whatnot. I mean girls go crazy over him! I just need to tone up so I can get the inital attraction

Give me a break! Initial Attraction? Are you THAT desperate for a girl or something? My god you're so pathetic....

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 30, 2003 @ 01:19 AM

There's nothing wrong with trying to get in shape. Do you know how hard it is to compete with friggen clay aiken (as gay as he is) and whatnot. I mean girls go crazy over him! I just need to tone up so I can get the inital attraction

He's right. No matter how bad it sounds, he's right. Last school year sooo many hot chicks use to come and talk to me. I felt really good about myself. Then i had to spend a lot of time in the hospitol. I couldn't do a lot and i packed on 30 pounds. Now, I'm lucky if i get to talk to any hot girls! Other than my girlfriend that is.... :hehehe: But still, a little attention can really boost a persones self esteam.

See. Dude this is how I see it. Looking good is like bait. The fish (the girls) will be more inclined to get to the hook (me) if the bait is better. If all you got on the hook is some shitty bait (not great looking), it'll take a real pure heart of gold sort of girl to see your inner good stuff.

Looks is just having girls get to know you but after that, it's really your personality that matters. A girl wont want to get to know you if she doesnt think you're attractive, but once she does she can decide for herself weather or not your true colors are what she thinks.

That has to be the lamest comparison that I've ever seen... Not that I could come up with one better.... :p

You're right you couldn't

But you see what I mean? Girls wont want to bother with you if you're a homley mess.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 30, 2003 @ 01:39 AM

You're right you couldn't

But you see what I mean? Girls wont want to bother with you if you're a homley mess.

Yeah? Well Fuck You!

And no, I don't see what you mean, nor do I plan to.

Edit: Can someone PLEASE lock this topic now?

I just wanted to squeeze in a word before they lock this topic:

The word? "Xylophone!"

No meaning... just a last word.

Originally posted by Cloud121+Nov 30, 2003 @ 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Nov 30, 2003 @ 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scared0o0Rabbit@Nov 29, 2003 @ 11:34 PM

Exactly! People pick on me all the time at school! Although not for the way I look, but for the way I am. I usually just laugh with 'em, laugh it off, and just not care. Try it. I just might work.... [/b][/quote]

the way you are, aka homosexual?

and also, my opinion is that if the chick doesnt like you as you are now, she isnt worth your time and effort, find someone who likes you for you not for your body

Back