Pop or Soda?

... I have a 24 case of RC in my fridge you can still buy them in my supermarket, what the hell aer you talking about?

I know what rc edge is and I have a 24 case in my fridge. The blue cans with

RC EDGE

MAXIMUM POWER on them

Nah, good citrus pop = Squirt.

I hope you're kidding about that 3 year old can of RC, Cloud... I doubt its gonna taste that good after all that.

(I am glad no one has brought up Bawls or those other corporate monster drinks Tech TV is trying to push on us gamers.)

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 7, 2003 @ 11:58 PM

Cloud doesnt know what he's talking about, rc edge is still sold around here

You gotta be shitting me... they STILL make Edge?!?!?!!!?!?!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, and Gallstaff, in response to what you said in the wallpaper thread

"You're just angry because we whooped your ass in World War II"

WHAT THE FUCK!?!??!?!?!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST IGNORANT AND PATHETIC LITTLE SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!!

Whew... okay... time to get back on topic...

Where the hell do YOU live Gallstaff? Edge is still around in your area. Hm....

Heh about the wallpaper thread, I just said that to piss her off, in no way do I condone bombing large cities.

And I live in Maine. As far as I know, it's sold all throughout the northeast.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 8, 2003 @ 07:20 PM

Heh about the wallpaper thread, I just said that to piss her off, in no way do I condone bombing large cities.

And I live in Maine. As far as I know, it's sold all throughout the northeast.

Gallstaff:

THAT'S ALL YOU DO IS PISS PEOPLE OFF!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone's mentioned the word "tonic" here before. That's what my east coast grandparents call it.

And guys please.

If you really want to piss people off, you have to bomb something.

Mmm...bomb-shaped cupcake of immediate death. *drool*

I do believe that would go well with some Jolt.

pop = newer word....spreading rapidly. Used to be pretty much the midwest was the only ones who said it. This it started w/ sum distributer out here in liek the 50's who called it pop.

soda = classic word.....correct word by most even though they say pop.

cola = a type of soda/pop......cola is like coke, pepsi, etc.

coke = same as cola.....people like to call it pepsi around here but ya, same thing.

ugh, it drives me crazy when somebody says pepsi instead of coke. Pepsi just sounds stupid by comparison. Like soda sounds stupid lol.

soda is in fact the correct way....maybe nowadays it has changed (the english language is so unorganised). Just a lil side note.....pepsi used to be considered "the colored man's drink" so u can't diss it.....it's a hate crime, haha. But ya, and of course u all know coke used to have cocaine in it. So does that mean dr. pepper had a dr. in it? /me thinks that dr. pepper should be good for you.

Back