Kingdom of Loathing

That ain't gonna happen.

I think gambling is probably the biggest waste of money IRL - I cetrainly wouldn't start now.

what's a decent way to get my HP back up? I got slayed 3x today trying to go to the new stages that the council opened up.. barrel, tavern, etc.

and since resting only recovers 1-3 HP, it takes forever to get back to health.

There are various items that will improve your campsite's healing abilities. For example, bar skin + wooden stakes = barskin tent.

You can easily sell Mr. A for 3.5-4 mil....so I don't know if this was a good deal.....anyway, thanks for the food & full gym :)

I just wish leveling up worked a bit faster, I'm at level 5 now, need 8 moxie for level 6, and don't really want to spend all my adventures tanning in the gym every day.

There's a pretty good chance that my brother will want to join the clan soon. His character name is Ultima_Sage. Just saying. :)

No worries Ex Cyber - I'll keep an eye out for him.

Shitface, how much meat do you want?

Ultima_Sage is now a member of the clan. :)

I've just made up a batch of Detective Skulls for those that don't have one.

Are there any other items that people need? You know Clockwork Maid, Bitchin' Meat Car etc...

around 7,000 meat. hehe. I don't really want to take it away from the clan. If there was some way i could earn it in the game fairly quickly then that would help.

The clan homepage is up, after a fashion. If you want to contribute a mascot face or three, use this template. I'll add bits and pieces as I go along, but if anyone has any suggestions...

I love the FAQ :D

Here is my contribution for an avatar ;)

Attachments

• graphic_6_sat.PNG
    graphic_6_sat.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 86
Kabob time !

I bought everything needed to clean my inventory from the pending cook stuff, and there are now plenty of kabobs in the stash ...

On a related note, I'm now broke :D

Back