Kingdom of Loathing

It's not a fork, it's Knob Goblin tongs ;)

I got hard times to find this one out :D

You have some in the stash ...

@mal: you got me ;)

Originally posted by Arakon@Jun 25, 2004 @ 03:46 PM

meh.. now that's a mean one for people who aren't native english speakers..

Exactly :D

That's why I got difficulties too ;)

Don't worry too much about depositing meat at the moment, concentrate on building up your character's skills. :)

Can comeone remind me where to find the Fairy Gravy? Is it the outskirts of Cobbs Knob or the Kitchens?

Just a reminder

If there's anyone who doesn't have a Clockwork Maid at their campground (+4 adventures per day) or a Dectective Skull (tells you how many HP emenies have) be sure to take them from the stash. :)

I've just aquired the Super Advanced Meatsmithing skill, so I can make weapons from the various Ores. I've just made a Linoleum Sword and added it to the stash (HP+20). Be sure to be on the lookout for Chrome, Asbestos and Linoleum Ores, and dense meatstacks are a necessary item too.

Speaking of that, I put a linoleum ore in the stash ;)

Mal, I just finished the Cyrpt, and I'm now over the Orc chasm :)

And I'm now level 8 ...

Originally posted by mal@Jun 25, 2004 @ 10:58 PM

Curtis, could you smith a few Hot Katana blades with the Icy Katana hilts?

No, sorry. Smithing doesn't allow that. Basically, the smithing ability allows me to turn ores + dense meat stacks into ore stacks (eg asbestos ore + dense meat stack = asbestos stack). I can then take two like stacks plus a weapon base (like a sword hilt, purchased from the meatsmith in the Market Square) and smith them into a weapon. For example, asbestos stack + sword hilt = asbestos hilt. Asbestos hilt + asbestos stack = asbestos sword. Apparently other classes can make use of the ore stacks (eg Turtle Tamers can use ore stacks to make turtle helmets), but only seal clubbers can actually smith the ore into stacks.

The Icy-Hot Katana is just a simple meatpaste combining operation - you need both the blade and the hilt and stick 'em together. I can't make new blades, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Curtis@Jun 26, 2004 @ 09:31 PM

The Icy-Hot Katana is just simple a meatpaste combining operation

Really? I probably should have checked.

We've got the parts, I just assumed that they needed smithing... :blush:

hmm.. how long did it take for people who donated to get a response or their Mr. A? I donated 3 or 4 days ago and haven't heard anything at all, I had sent Jick a msg right away with the transaction ID.

what items are needed for hell ramen? I'd go seek out some of those for our chef to prepare, if I knew what's needed.

I think hellion cubes are part of it, I threw 7 of those into the stash today.

You need to combine Scrumptious Reagent (which you need to be trained to make from meat) and a Hellion Cube to form Hell Broth.

Then you add Dry Noodles, giving you Hell Ramen.

Back