Kingdom of Loathing

You need to buy a hermit permit from the market.

You'll also need a worthless trinket (or something) to trade with. You get that from the gutter when you have a piece of gum on a string.

I might just go and buy some. ;)

[edit] check the stash. :)

ugh.. how the FUCK do you kill the bonerdagon in the crypt? I'm there with 54 moxie, a linoleum crossbow (tried another weapon too), 86 HP, lihc face, and the fucking thing wastes me.. because I can't hit it. I just spent approx. 25 attacks for absolutely nothing.. not a single damn hit.

of course, it hits me every single time in return.

shiny ring, hippotamus pants, Ye Olde Golde Frontes boost HP and muscle some.. a bunch of salty dogs from the mall (3-7 adventures each) and some time in the gym.

Have you tried getting in touch with Jick?

I used Paypal to get mine and it appeared right after I completed the transaction.

I finally got it.. and yes, I had messaged him on KOL. I sent another message through their forums and he responded a few hours later.

meh.. I just finished the baron's quest at the orcchasm, now the council has no more quests.. what to do? any useful subquests that would also get me some decent XP? I'm level 9 now.

The Icy Peak is good for stats as well as meat.

It can be quite tough and you need to equip the eXtreme cold weather gear to get there.

Once you hit level 10 there's a new quest from the council.

So where's everybody at?

I'm now level 10 and have just started on the Penultimate Fantasy Airship. I got my arse kicked by a MagiMechTech MechaMech. :(

I'm at level 7, nearly 8. I didn't seem to have the problems with the Bonerdragon that Arakon did, although I've spent a fair amount of effort leveling out my stats (there is only three or four points difference between my Moxie and my Muscle).

Level 10 here, I need 4 more mysticality points to access the airship ...

Little piece of advice for those who spend all their time in the gym leveling up their main stat : be careful, you might run into problems later as all stats are required for progressing ;)

Adventure all the way !

level 10 finally.. 15 more moxie points for the airship :(

if you work out in the clan gym, I highly recommend using 1 adventure at a time.. the chance to get a much higher average is bigger that way than using all adventures at once (with just a single chance of the randomizer being nice).

btw, what happened to our cooks? the food items went down to very few in the stash.. I drop off as many cooking and cocktail items in the stash as possible.

I do what I can with what is in the stash, I even buy stuff (like skewers and tomatos) when needed, but the problem is that too few people put cook stuff in the stash :(

I generate 3 noodles a day, but that's all ... Tomatos, taco shells, herbs, mushrooms, sausages, dough etc ... are needed to cook stuff, and I can't spend all my adventures tracking thoses ...

There are 2 choices :

- spending some adventures everyday in a food area (knob kitchen, hippy camp, plain's tower, haunted pantry ...)

- adventure to gain a good amount of meat, and buy the basic cook elements listed sooner ...

I put a huge amount of kabobs and some pizzas in the stash yesterday ...

Seek and ye shall receive! :)

I just added a stack of dough and tomatoes, plus quite a few other things like taco shells, skewers, sausage, mushroom, etc. I'll go "shopping" again tomorrow, try and nab some stuff for Hell Ramen.

Thanks ;)

I cooked some stuff, check it out ...

For Hell Ramen, I need Hell Broth (Scrumptious Reagent + Hellion Cube)

Only saucerors can make thoses ...

Back