I'm afraid...

I'm afraid...

Men's Health once featured the hot bath therapy in a feature article on the lack of male alternatives. Docotrs said it'd work... but you gotta keep that routine up.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jan 28, 2004 @ 02:02 PM

Probably not, but in theory it should work. The testes/scrotum are located outside of the body/torso because regular body temperature would kill the sperm.

I never said it wouldn't work. But are YOU gonna soak your balls in hot water on a regular basis??? Wait... forget I asked... I really don't want to know the answer to that.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 28, 2004 @ 01:15 PM

I tried that milk thing once but it came out my ass instead

Now that's talent. You should be on the show!

I'm afraid...

What can I say? Gallstaff is my gay lover on the east side :wub:. and I am not lookin for 15yr old kooter....I am lookin for 15yr old bum ;-)

haha no, it's not that. It's just that I hear a lot more than most u guys (I talk to him on AIM) and from my guess, it'll just get worse and worse until it's a BIG problem instead of a little one. Just warning him from experience.

I'm afraid...

Don't have children, if she wants children bad enough, don't fuck her. Stay far away from women that desperately want children. Maybe you need to give her more attention or something, because sometimes thats what it is. Many females are very fucked up, myself included.

I'm afraid...

Yes I gathered this. We havent seen eachoter in like 3 weeks on the count of her being grounded and a work at home dad. But I get to see her tomorrow cause her dads out of town. And if anyone gets the refrence: She said she wanted to go to "first and a half" base. :lol:

I doubt many of you will get that

I'm afraid...

At least she isn't carving his name into her arm. That's beyond attached, somewhere in the realm of obsession and mental imbalance.

I'm afraid...

Sheesh, women...

If anything, this girl is testing you...girls love to do that. When the 'would you love me if -fill in retarded scenario here-?' question is asked, they are simply seeing how you handle it...and they also like the comfort of hearing you'd be with them "no matter what". As for the kid question....thats a sign to start getting worried. My high school girlfriend of 1 year seemed like she was on the same page as me for the first half of the relationship but then kids and marriage started coming up and she went all nutsy. She also gave me a couple of those tests of "would you still go out with me if..." to which I replied yes for the first bunch, but grew tired and started telling her how insanely stupid the questions were. I think what finally kicked that habit was when I gave her a lecture on how if even 1 tiny event had happened differently, I would quite possibly not even know her. Nothing beats a girl asking a stupid question like a well responded lecture on compounded cause and effect...This also works well on quashing stupid "fate" and "soul mate" topics that girls like to bring up.

But expect more of this to come as you progress at running the bases. You're probably a horny little bastard at the moment so getting out of this isn't an option, so enjoy what you get. Just make sure to use contraceptives.... and make sure to look closely for signs that she is getting kookier and be ready to back out. I'm sure you realize that this is a high school relationship and it is "quite" likely that you two won't remain a couple forever, just make sure she somewhat realizes the same.

** Please note that when I refer to "girls" in the above writing, I am refering to a generic stupid-clingy-and irrational female steriotype. I did not mean to refer these assumptions to any SX female members, as hotties who play videogames do not fit into this grouping ;) **

---Ammut

I'm afraid...

Yeah, that's right, take advice from gamers. :D

No, I wasn't saying I'd do it, I was just providing some scientific background.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 29, 2004 @ 01:25 AM

Uh heh I never said she wasnt

Err, if she was I think that'd be a bigger concern than the other stuff...

I'm afraid...

Haha no I'm joking. But she does keep writing my name all over her arm (like from her palm to her shoulder) in black, perminant sharpie marker

EDIT of randomness: POST 3366?!?!?! WTF!?! LOL!?!1ONE!11 3x2 IS 6Z0R!!1!

I'm afraid...

I can always tell immediately when I meet some one, whether or not I will have to kill them one day. <_< If you didn't sense this, I think your relationship will be fine, unless of course you solve problems non-violently. :lol:

I'm afraid...

Can someone please enlighten this non American to the meaning behind each of the 'four bases'?

I can guess what home base is, but the others are less obvious.

I'm afraid...

maybe u dont get it cuz they dont play babeball out there? I dunno? well anyways this is how i break it down:

- 1st base: kissing, this includes frecnh and regular

- 2nd base: touching, coping a feel.....I would put hand jobs/fingering in heer as well.

- 3rd base: Oral sex. prob. throw other sexual sucking and shit in here.

- 4th, aka home: Sex...all kinds.

That good for ya Mal? Hope u enjoy your read, haha.

I'm afraid...

perhaps I should of used the word stuff? but hey...maybe sum ppl are into that? word on the street is Gallstaff is kinda freaky like, but that's just word...

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jan 29, 2004 @ 03:10 AM

maybe u dont get it cuz they dont play babeball out there? I dunno? well anyways this is how i break it down:

- 1st base: kissing, this includes frecnh and regular

- 2nd base: touching, coping a feel.....I would put hand jobs/fingering in heer as well.

- 3rd base: Oral sex. prob. throw other sexual sucking and shit in here.

- 4th, aka home: Sex...all kinds.

That good for ya Mal? Hope u enjoy your read, haha.

Nah, second base is all above the belt.

And always remember, if there's grass on the field, play ball...

If there's no grass on the field, play in the dirt. :lol:

I'm afraid...

u got it kinda wrong, atleast from how I heard it.

if there's grass on the field, play ball!

If not, turn it around and play in the mud!

haha, similar...but still dif

I'm afraid...

Thanks for clearing that up.

I did play baseball a long time ago, but it's not that common here.

Back