I want to make an rpg

no... thodt is gonna be zoomed out... in a lab coat... wearing a full head gas mask. Nevermind the fact i dont really see any similarity, maybe the style of drawing and skin color. but other then that.

thats just for when he takes off his mask... i havent added the trench coat to that drawing...

and you seem to be a little crucial on my project des... are you an expert aritst, cause im not

im more skilled in photography to tell ya the truth... ive been pissed cause this ex friend of mine stole my f-ing dark room setup... just came over one day and she ganked all of it out of my dark room in my garage... biatch she is

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 24, 2004 @ 07:32 PM

im more skilled in photography to tell ya the truth... ive been pissed cause this ex friend of mine stole my f-ing dark room setup... just came over one day and she ganked all of it out of my dark room in my garage... biatch she is

Kill her.

and you seem to be a little crucial on my project des... are you an expert aritst, cause im not

Hmmm... crucial or... perfectionist?

I just made those comment because I did not know about the other details, sorry. I am just trying to help/contribute.

And yes, I am an expert artist.

I drew the stone fist... my buddy frank drew thodt.

Im doing the coloring... not done yet though with the coloring

thats also why i found it strange you found them so similar... two different people drew them. (Des)

Hey, you think i can draw a couple of baddies for ya? I can scan em and you can color them as you like. Is that cool?

so what yall think of this skin on thodt...

flesh_tone_thodt_jpg.jpg

Hmm, looking better, but it needs more actual shading and highlights. I would also get rid of the lines, or, if you're going to keep them, make some of the lines thicker. I also think the skin tone looks a little plastic.. it needs to go a little more brown or less saturated. Adding some subtle veins, pores and the like wouldn't hurt either. Likewise, the skull portion should go a bit yellow/green IMHO.

Well..

Crap...

Lord's gonna be really busy for awhile, and therefore, work on the RPG has been put on hold for at least a month... :(

Well, that sucks to hear. Well, here is an idea for a baddy. I didn't shade really, and i tried to clean it up and scan it in black and white. I don't know what to call him/it, but its a skull, with a third eye, and tentacles protruding from behind him.

Attachments

• skull_tentical.JPG
    skull_tentical.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 114
  • skull_tentical.JPG
    skull_tentical.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 113
hehe! thanks :lol:

It felt good to start drawing again. I think i will keep makin more baddies. At least when lordofduct gets back to work on it, i will have a few baddies for him to choose from.

Back