I want to make an rpg

No fuck Joe's idea, mine is better.

Ok you put me in there as an NPC that kicks everyone ass.

What do you think? Pretty suave right?

mal!

You have no idea how much I'm gonna own you as well in the game!

Remember, you're My Bitch this time around! :lol:

I'd been resisting on commenting on this, but I've had enough.

This whole 'owning' and needing to have 'a bitch' sounds like it's reflecting some underlying issues that you've got Dylan. I really don't want to part of this if it's just going to be some cheap ego trip or psychotherapy for you. <_<

I think Joe could wander around from town to town as a kind of exploring drunk. Maybe he'd even drop useful hints without realizing it, somewhere in the middle of all his inane jabber.

Originally posted by mal@Jul 23, 2004 @ 02:07 AM

I'd been resisting on commenting on this, but I've had enough.

This whole 'owning' and needing to have 'a bitch' sounds like it's reflecting some underlying issues that you've got Dylan. I really don't want to part of this if it's just going to be some cheap ego trip or psychotherapy for you. <_<

WHA?!

I don't have any issues! I'm just messing around!

It's not gonna be some ego trip for me. I'm just fooling around. It's a game Lord and I are making mal! Have some fun! :lol: :thumbs-up:

Wow... that has to be the first time anyone else besides Lord has called me by my real name...

And I've been here for over three years... :blink:

I have no problem with you taking the piss out of me when it's something I write. If I fuck up you can own me until the cows come home.

This RPG (if it gets off the ground) isn't going to be something that I write.

Admittedly it isn't me in the RPG, but it is my namesake, and somewhat based on how people see me here on the 'boards. It may be fun for you, but it's not sounding like much fun for me.

Oh yeah, I called you Dylan because this is something that I'm very serious about. If this is all just going to be Cloud's ownfest, I'm really not interested.

not to sure bout how he acts here in the forums... but the game aint gonna be his own fest... i asure you that.

this is my game, if it does get a cruising like i hope.

hey and cloud... come on calm down a lil' about the whole project, ego trips will be the fall of you.

Cloud should consider himself lucky. If it was me, I'd be banz0rd automatically. Just for thinking about owning his namesake.

Originally posted by mal@Jul 23, 2004 @ 03:20 AM

I have no problem with you taking the piss out of me when it's something I write. If I fuck up you can own me until the cows come home.

This RPG (if it gets off the ground) isn't going to be something that I write.

Admittedly it isn't me in the RPG, but it is my namesake, and somewhat based on how people see me here on the 'boards. It may be fun for you, but it's not sounding like much fun for me.

Oh yeah, I called you Dylan because this is something that I'm very serious about. If this is all just going to be Cloud's ownfest, I'm really not interested.

Okay okay, I'm sorry...

Just think about what you said:

"Don't worry about Cloud. He's just young and excited."

:thumbs-up:

I'm just looking forward to the RPG that's all.

Mal, he's using your own words against you. You know what that means - death race. I've got tree fiddy on Mal.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 23, 2004 @ 02:53 PM

Okay okay, I'm sorry...

Just think about what you said:

"Don't worry about Cloud. He's just young and excited."

:thumbs-up:

I'm just looking forward to the RPG that's all.

You certainly get excited over in the Polls forum. <_< You've made 17 total now. That's 3 more than me!! :rant

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 23, 2004 @ 08:47 PM

Wha?!

How am I using his words against him?!

So I'm guessing no death race? :( I had the beer and popcorn and everything...

Hey guys! I gotta picture of Dr. Thodt for ya!

This is a picture of him without his mask:

Lord still needs to shade the skin a bit though...

Attachments

• thodt.jpg
    thodt.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 100
  • thodt.jpg
    thodt.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 95
Here's a picture of a baddie. This guy's name is "Stone Hand".

Attachments

• stone_hand.jpg
    stone_hand.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 81
  • stone_hand.jpg
    stone_hand.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 78
Back