I want to make an rpg

Here is a start of a rough sketch of what i think my character would look like. Its far from finished, and its not all that great. But when i am done, I will most likley color it in with prisma color pensils. Or if i get lasey, i'll use photoshop.

I started it last night but got to tired to finish. What do you guys think i should add or take away?

Attachments

• shitface_concept.JPG
    shitface_concept.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 89
  • shitface_concept.JPG
    shitface_concept.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 91
Pearl Jammzz - Pre-puberty? Because she is not tall and has small breasts? In that case, I am in pre-puberty as well... ¬¬

lordofduct - When I do not wear several kilograms of white makeup, I may look a bit like that, I am not tall, I am very slim, small breasts (yes ¬¬), I have short hair like that, but dark red instead of white, and my eyes are not red, but black. Anyway, contact-lenses and hair dye can fix those problems ^^

Lord's working on character designs right now.

I'm looking fotward to seeing mine! :lol: :D

Des will be all over me! :lol:

Okay maybe not....

Cloud the Misguided always thinks he's got something to prove, and he always goes about it the wrong way. There, is that better? :p

"Armed with extreme fanboyism, Cloud marches forth bravely into the heart of the dungeon. He had no idea the floor was littered with traps, until he found himself falling 20 feet while screaming "Aiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!". He was never to be seen again. Until chapter 2."

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 22, 2004 @ 05:48 AM

im wondering if des looks anything like this...

I would like to know... what should I consider this statement? Some sort of insult?

Once Lord's friend shows up, He's starting the drawings. My sketch is gonna own!

He's gonna send me all of 'em, and once I get 'em, I'm gonna post 'em here! :) :cool: :D

id never insult people... well no, if i am insulting someone here... you will know. if im gonna insult, i am wretched, i will tear you apart. there is no limit for me.

so no, not an insult... not really a compliment... im just wonderin why you selected the chick

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 22, 2004 @ 06:55 PM

id never insult people... well no, if i am insulting someone here... you will know. if im gonna insult, i am wretched, i will tear you apart. there is no limit for me.

so no, not an insult... not really a compliment... im just wonderin why you selected the chick

Fine, though you did not comment on my explanation, consequently I assumed you were not even interested on the first place...

Lordofduct: Do you need the poll to remain open? If it's all the same to you I'd like to put these posts into your thread in General, since your original query was answered. Just so people don't get the two threads mixed up like I do.

Originally posted by Des-ROW

Fine, though you did not comment on my explanation, consequently I assumed you were not even interested on the first place...

I think it was one of those rhetorical questions.

Make me the item store "guy". I want to be a 6 foot tall gameboy like machine with power tools sticking out of me (hence the gameboy900). Think swiss army knife with all the bits pulled out but with power tools. I'd be a grumpy "buy your shit and get the hell out" store owner.

hahaha, gameboy...

yeah mountaindud... do that, this no longer needs to be a poll anymore

oh and des i never really commented cause you answered my question. what more is there for me to say on the subject... what, ohhhh your sexy. no thats just rude. :D

OK, I moved it. Could one of the admins do the merging thing? I have no super powers in this part of the boards.

you can toss me in as a npc that is always found in the bar(or something of the sort) in the towns traveled through.

i could be the one that rambles drunkenly yet gives hints to what is going to come in the game just in long rambled ways that only make sense if you think about it.

then at the end i just show up and i'm like you guys look familiar do i know you and then say something that's like damn what the hell happend here even though maybe the last time you guys crossed paths he basically told you what was going to happen.(note will be sober at the end)

Back