I want to make an rpg

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jul 26, 2004 @ 01:37 AM

Tentacles... *¬*

I want to be attacked by tentacles.

Well, ya know... anything can be drawn out. If thats what ya want, i can draw it... but i may require you to pose for me. ;)

Ya know, strictly for art. :smokin:

Ill definately use that killer ass lookin' thing. the games only on hiatus for now... i need to fix some shit that happend recently with the shit head people i know. Like for one "NOT GO HOMELESS"

ok ok, i havent really had the time and money to work on this project that much... really its all ready on hiatus until mid september... lots of stuff goin' on...

but tonight here at work i got into the drawing mood and drew this up for the dr. thodt character, what ya think.

drthodt001.jpg

I've been waiting for you to give us all a status update.

I kept forgetting to ask you about it.

Thodt looks great!

:thumbs-up:

hes probably have a free mason kind of attitude... expansion of the species with no concern for life. Science, mystisism and economy are the only drive.

oh yeah, i cant draw guns...

shit i cant draw period, i can only emulate anothers style... if ever see my real stuff that i draw from my head, youd all be like... drrrr, ok.

oh and no i dont trace i just emulate

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 18, 2004 @ 02:51 AM

oh yeah, i cant draw guns...

shit i cant draw period, i can only emulate anothers style... if ever see my real stuff that i draw from my head, youd all be like... drrrr, ok.

oh and no i dont trace i just emulate

Now that you mention it, Thodt looks like Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid), and the one after that looks like Luccia (Devil May Cry 2).

ummm don't know them... thodt is emulated from my buddy sherards art, and the chick is emulated from those pics des posted earlier.

From the way I imagine my picture, it's gonna look like Jacky from VF4/VF Evolution. His outfit with the Black coat...

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 18, 2004 @ 03:48 AM

Eh?

Hm....

She doesn't look bad to me.

That's more of a pre-sketch though.

She's just fine, under our fat-ass American standards. :D

Back