Saddam Caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweep under the rug the facts that neither bin Laden nor any weapons of mass destruction have been found?

I'm a little skeptical about it. (spelling?). I hope its really him, but that sob is one sneaky mofo. I have my doubts that its really him.

According to some news reports, he has been positively identified through DNA tests.

he was hiding in a hole, with a tube connected to his mouth to breathe, if he has to have his life to be that sneaky, then why live at all?

Originally posted by muffinman943@Dec 14, 2003 @ 04:21 PM

he was hiding in a hole, with a tube connected to his mouth to breathe, if he has to have his life to be that sneaky, then why live at all?

that's what I was thinking

All the rednecks are so happy, like getting rid of Saddam will magically resolve all middle east uncertainty. I think this idiotic anti-Iraq campain have just created another unstable teritory, like Afghanistan. A perfect place for terrorists and dirty money laundering...

This dude was evil and stuff, he was a dictator. But he kept his region under tight control. He kept hard core Islam fanatics at the bay. Now he's gone. I think it's a great day for all the holly warriors (mujaheddins or whatever they call themselves).

I dunno, I think its all too convienent, how we find this guy; Yes I understand that a dna test would prove that its reallllly him, but I have a hard time swallowing that, to me it seems like something to distract the american people. Also if you look at mainstream media they have all but forgotten about bin laden hmmm did he just "go away" and stop being a threat., this smells like a hoax, or a smokescreen, something oh to boost the prez' approval rating.... I dunno I don't like it... oh well...

All I have to say is I wish they spent that 200+ billion dollars finding the guy who did actually attack the US, then go after Saddam.

Even if he was caught, the man has been reduced to nothing. I thought he'd be somewhere plotting or scheming another attack. Nope, he's hiding in a hole.

Hopefully this will shame the Ba'ath party into submission.

Yeah, it could always be one of his illusive "doubles".

I think they should make him work at the GAP for punishment.

Well, I'm grateful if this will mean fewer deaths of both U.S. soldiers and Iraqis (although that's far from certain - and it is kind of ironic that the second page of the article I'm looking at talks about a car bombing and the fact that al Qaeda operatives have become more active in Iraq - when they weren't before the war), but I'm fearful of what it might mean for the election next year...

chances are there will be increased attacks cuz we have no got him, and his followers/loyalists will be pissed. and I am pretty sure they haven't forgotten about Bin Laden, just cuz the media has doesn't mean the US/military/soldiers have. They are the ones who count. but ya, I view it as a good thing......hope a lot comes out of this :)

vert.saddam.coalition.ap.jpg
noltemug.jpg

"execute him" ?

Can someone please explain to me exactly what this man did to you or yours other than simply be a muslim?

I am not defending him. I just want to understand what all the hatred it really about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back