Zupapa!

Borisz

Ban Hammered
Let's discuss how much this awesome game rules in this topic. Kickass music, cute graphics, single gameplay, this game has it all. Oh, and its hard as hell.

Anyone knows the boss patterns for the last bosses? I can only beat them in arcade mode with infinite credits.

I love Zupapa! as well. :D The music is simply outstanding to hear on the Neo! (using optical output hooked up to a 7.1 Bose system of course!)

I am shocked at the quality of this game considering it was never released by the company who actually made it! :) The game is simply FUN! I love the use of colors in the game, it reminds me of Blues Journey. Im glad there are others who liked this game as well. I made myself a Killer looking Home Cart outta this game (since I collect all MVS/AES/CD SNK games) and as soon as I get my digital camera back from a friend of mine I will take some pics of it. :)

Only problems I found with this game is sometimes when you die and try to continue, it wont let you. Its the same on every version I have bought. I dont know why SNK decided to leave that bug in the code of the game, but they take the time to erase "face" off the games title screen and end credits to replace it with SNK logo :/ , like they made the game :p The least SNK coulda done is fixed up the code a bit and make it more like a finished product. But the game is still great anyways and a ton of fun to play!

Back