You know you are a gamer when.....

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Heres a fun game folks. Post a sentance about the topic.

I will start.

You know your a gamer when when you see a triangle shape rock in someones front yard and you think "100 Health".

You know your a gamer when you have a tendency to grunt everytime you jump.

You know your a gammer when you are walking around at night and have an impulse to shoot out the lights so nobody sees you.

Have fun! :smash

You know you are a gamer when you dive onto your Video games before your family in a Hurricane. (this weekend)

You know your a gamer when you have to peek around your naked girlfriend to see the ending of Lunar. (4 years ago)

You know your a gamer when you scream "FRAG" while pretending your weed whacker is a machine gun while landscaping. (last year)

You know your a gamer when you have Marvel Vs. Capcom tournaments set up at 3 am with customers at the convenience store you work at. (3 years ago)

You know your a gamer when you jones for internet access like a meth head waiting for a hit.

Originally posted by link343@Sep 1, 2004 @ 10:08 PM

You know your a gammer when you buy Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia for the Sega CD....

HA! Yeah - or if you buy the make my vids :p

You know you're a gamer when after eating mushrooms you have the urge to jump on everybody's head ...

You know your a gamer you enter a hedgehog in a race.

You know your a gamer when you look a a busy road and imagine frogger.

These are kinda lame, but.. Meh..

You know you are a gamer when your game collection symbolizes all that is sacred to you (Me!).

You know you are a gamer when your most prized possesion is either a game, or piece of gaming hardware (My Nomad).

You know you're a gamer when you sit and fiddle with a controller while watching a movie on your TV just because it feels good.

You know you're a gamer when you crouch every time you jump.

You know you're a gamer when you are annoyed that you can't skip dialog by pressing A repeatedly.

Edit: One more that was too good to pass up:

You know you're a gamer when you measure running people over with a car in experience points. Example: The old lady is worth 300 XP, but if you can clip speedy over there on the bike, it'll net you a fat 3000 XP.

HEHEHEHE, me and my dad use to say that allllll the time when i was a little kid. Then hed put me on his lap and let me stear the truck while he drove. Good thing i didnt do what i did with the pigs.

oh god i know someones gonna fuck with that post.

You know you're a gamer when you listen to VGM to get you going in the morning.

Similarly, you know you're a gamer when you're about to encounter someone you would rather avoid and boss music starts playing in your head.

Back