Upcomming Game System and Games List.

GTA booorriing

anyways got that out of my system,

Biohazard 4's been postponed again it may be coming out in the US before Japan (CUBE magazine) still waiting...oh well Ill go see Resi: Apocolypse while im waiting. DAMN YOU CAPCOM NO MORE DELAYS!!

:damn: :rant

Anyone got any news on Shenmue 3, when its coming out and what on there was a rumour a while back saying it was in production with the first two bundled in with it.

Looks like reX dart beat me to the upcoming games again....

Originally posted by yasminkov@Mon, 2004-10-25 @ 09:28 AM

GTA booorriing

anyways got that out of my system,

Biohazard 4's been postponed again it may be coming out in the US before Japan (CUBE magazine) still waiting...oh well Ill go see Resi: Apocolypse while im waiting. DAMN YOU CAPCOM NO MORE DELAYS!!

:damn: :rant

Anyone got any news on Shenmue 3, when its coming out and what on there was a rumour a while back saying it was in production with the first two bundled in with it.

[post=121633]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd have to agree with everyones sentiments about GTA being boring. I've only played Vice City up until the part where you get your mansion, before I couldn't take it anymore. Sooooooo boring, repetitive, glitchy, the graphics are sub-par for PS2 so I was infinitely more unimpressed by it on PC. I honestly don't understand the appeal. It's got to be an American thing, does this series sell well in other regions? Regardless, I don't get it.

Shenmue III: as far as I know it isn't even in development, but it was started and footage from after Shenmue II was shown in Project Berkley. You can find character info at Shenmue Dojo. I would love to see this game get made, but it seems unlikely now.

It better get made the producer said the story was over 8 games, it needs to be made the story isnt finish arrggh :damn: i dont see any reason not to be made it had to be the best DC game and beats most XBox games as well.

Anyway Starcraft Ghost has slipped back to Q1 2005.

Starfox is actually confirmed for early 2005 now, (see how long that lasts)

Does anyone know if another Panzer Dragoon (preferably Saga/Azel style) is coming or being planned.

Godzilla: Save the Earth (PS2, Xbox) - 11/2

Guilty Gear Isuka (PS2) - 11/3

Sega Superstars (PS2 Eye-toy) - 11/2

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2, Xbox) - 11/2

Pretty good releases this week! I, of course, have been eagerly anticipating the release of the newest Godzilla game. It looks to be quite awesome. :D

Another Guilty Gear iteration, this time involving four-player combat and a side-scrolling adventure game for two people. Sounds promising, and yet I've heard the game is pretty :asleep. Well, we'll see. I don't even have a PS2, so it doesn't bother me.

Sega Superstars... I look forward to seeing how that turns out. Is there even anyone here with an Eyetoy?

And our Genesis favorites have been ported again! This time to Xbox and PS2. For $20, I may end up picking this one up... I know I already have something like abajillion copies of these games on other systems, but it's a really good deal, and I'm weak, and Sega's whore.

In other news, KOF 2002/2003 has been delayed until 11/16 on PS2 and 3/15/2005 on Xbox. :bs I really wanted that one...

HA! This week I beat reX dart to the new releases! :flamethrower:

Anyway this week is probably the biggest week for games this year aside from when GTA: San Andreas and Halo 2 were released. :puke:

Alien Hominid (PS2)

Baten Kaitos (GCN)

Blinx 2 (XBOX)

Call of Duty: Finest Hour (PS2, XBOX, GCN)

Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2)

Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 (XBOX)

ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (PS2, XBOX)

Ghost Recon 2 (XBOX)

Half-Life 2 (PC)

King Arthur (PS2, XBOX, GCN)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2) :bow :bow :bow

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)

Need For Speed Underground 2 (PS2, XBOX, GCN)

Sonic Heroes (PC)

Tom Clancy's Classic Trilogy (XBOX)

Viewtiful Joe 2 (GCN)

Looks like King of Fighters 02|03 got delayed for PS2 as well

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 04:56 PM

Yeah, nice job beating me. But you forgot Half-Life 2, didn't you? :p

[post=123751]Quoted post[/post]​

Which console is that being released on?

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 12:56 AM

Yeah, nice job beating me. But you forgot Half-Life 2, didn't you? :p

Anyway, it's Viewtiful Joe 2 for me. :thumbs-up:

I may get Baiten Kaitos if it gets good reviews.

[post=123751]Quoted post[/post]​

What are you talking about? It's in the list. ;)

Originally posted by mal@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 09:19 AM

AFAIK it's still not a console game. (yet)

[post=123763]Quoted post[/post]​

I was pretty sure there was going to be a Xbox release. Either way, it is a big enough title that it is worth a mention. Normally I don't include PC games.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Wed, 2004-12-01 @ 11:26 PM

Prince of Persia 2?

[post=124884]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes that comes out tomorrow. I'm definitely getting it, but in the GameSpot review they mention the dark tone brings it down, what compared to the great storybook feel the first one had. That was my only concern when I saw screens of it for the first time. Oh well, it should still be good.

I heard the charachter animation is much better than the first (which was amazing) so I'm looking forward to playing it on the PC soon.

This thread hasn't been updated in a while. The major releases this week are:

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows

Nano Breaker

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose

Winning Eleven 8

Star Fox Assault

Originally posted by link343@Thu, 2005-02-17 @ 09:57 PM

sorry.

[post=129962]Quoted post[/post]​

No big deal, everyone always forgets about stickied threads.

Another big week:

Gran Turismo 4

Kessen 3

Project Snowblind

Scrapland

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - Xbox Version

Tekken 5

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

Back