Upcomming Game System and Games List.

Rolf: The line between devotion and delusion is a thin one. :p

Mountaindud: Those are some good additions. Well, some good additions. Many of them are already there, as I'm sure you noticed. :) Anyway, those should be added ASAP.

Does anyone have a release date for Chaos Field? As it is a Japanese release, I'm not sure where to go for a reliable release date.

And Link, do you think you could add a note on the top or bottom of the list, or perhaps in the title, noting when it was last updated? That would probably be helpful.

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Sep 24, 2004 @ 02:14 PM

Mountaindud: Those are some good additions. Well, some good additions. Many of them are already there, as I'm sure you noticed. :) Anyway, those should be added ASAP.

Yes... :unsure: ... the reason for that is... *back away* *run*

Oh yeah, did anyone try X-Men Legends? I'm not an X-Men fan by any means, but it is getting good reviews for some reason.

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Sep 24, 2004 @ 02:14 PM

Rolf: The line between devotion and delusion is a thin one. :p

WHA?!

Bah...

The 'Cube library is still much better than the 'Box and PS2's...

Even though it won't be release this year...

Bio Hazard 4 > j00!

:p

Hmm, yeah, I'm kind of interested in X-Men legends as well. It's been a long time since there's been a decent X-Men game.

Xmen Legends, eh? I was gonna rent it, but I was crestfallen because they didn't have any of the games I wanted to rent, so I just left. Being broke sucks.

Donkey Konga has been released. :banana

A dancing banana seems appropriate for a rhythm game starring Donkey Kong. Anyone planning on getting this? I can't see it doing very well.

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Sep 29, 2004 @ 12:20 AM

Donkey Konga has been released. :banana

A dancing banana seems appropriate for a rhythm game starring Donkey Kong. Anyone planning on getting this? I can't see it doing very well.

[post=119970]Quoted post[/post]​

I was going to make a post about this (in this thread). Today's/this week's noteworthy game releases include ESPN NBA 2K5, and apparently EA makes a basketball game, but who cares. As well as Donkey Konga like you said.

I don't know, Donkey Konga is getting SHOCKINGLY good reviews:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/puzzle/do...tml?tag=mp_num1

Mega Man Zero 3, Leisure Suit Larry : Magna Cum Laude, and Tony Hawk's Underground 2 have been released. Anyone planning to get them? Anyone already have them? Speak now or forever hold your peace. :ph34r:

On a side note, does this really belong in the new consoles section? I mean, the "What games are you currently playing?" and "What games have you bought recently?" both get to be in general. :confused

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy+Oct 7, 2004 @ 11:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reX dart: eskimo spy @ Oct 7, 2004 @ 11:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Mega Man Zero 3, Leisure Suit Larry : Magna Cum Laude, and Tony Hawk's Underground 2 have been released. Anyone planning to get them? Anyone already have them? Speak now or forever hold your peace. :ph34r:

[post=120599]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

I passed on all three of those. :/

<!--QuoteBegin-reX dart: eskimo spy
@Oct 7, 2004 @ 11:47 PM

On a side note, does this really belong in the new consoles section? I mean, the "What games are you currently playing?" and "What games have you bought recently?" both get to be in general. :confused

[/quote]

I think it is properly placed, since 99% of upcoming games are on new consoles. The two threads you mentioned specifically are in general because the majority of the board still buys and plays games on older consoles.

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Oct 7, 2004 @ 11:47 PM

Suddenly, reX dart: eskimo spy was struck down by a ban, for doubting the powers that be. :D

Noooooo!! :eek:

But if you want to get specific about what these forums are for, I believe this one is for "discussion of Sega PS2, XBOX, and Gamecube games." There are Sega games in the list, of course, but most are non-Sega.

Perhaps the forum's description should be changed? :p

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Oct 8, 2004 @ 01:06 AM

Perhaps the forum's description should be changed? :p

[post=120606]Quoted post[/post]​

True, but that particular rule has been broken constantly since this part of the board was created. :/

You make a good point though.

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror(GBA) - 10/18

KOF Maximum Impact (PS2) - 10/11

Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors (Xbox) - 10/19

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GC) - 10/11

Look! More games have been released! :slap

Whose gotten what? Gamespot gave Kirby a good review, KOF:MI sounds effing awesome from what I hear, Otogi 2 kicks ass (as expected), and Paper Mario 2 seems like it's going to be another Nintendo classic.

I ordered Otogi 2 from Amazon, and they tell me its expected arrival date is November 29th. :eek:mg: The page says it ships within two to three days. How the hell does it take a month to get here!? :rant

Oh, well. Replaying the original Otogi has been really fun.

Update the main list, Link!

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Oct 22, 2004 @ 07:00 PM

Because it was a good idea!

It just fell apart once moved into a less popular forum. :sigh

[post=121468]Quoted post[/post]​

I moved it back to General. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? :p

Classic NES Series: Castlevania(GBA) - 10/25

Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario(GBA) - 10/25

Classic NES Series: Metroid(GBA) - 10/25

Classic NES Series: Zelda II(GBA) - 10/25

Dead or Alive Ultimate (Xbox) - 10/28

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2) - 10/26

Outrun 2 (Xbox) - 10/25

Games!

More NES for the GBA care of the CNS series. Was Dr. Mario really that good? I never played it, but heard it was just a generic puzzle game. Releasing Metroid for GBA again seems to be stretching it a bit. Then you got your Zelda and your Castlevania. I might consider the last two if the get notable reviews.

I'm planning to get Outrun 2, and probably DOAU eventually. However, it won't be for a while. I'm still content with Otogi 2.

GTA: San Andreas is really the only competition Halo 2 has in its run for best seller of 2005. Can it do it?? Only time will tell. I continue to feel GTA is overrated.

Edit: Oh my! 200 posts! Hooray!! :smash

Back