king of fighters 95 ram cart

Originally posted by mal+Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-DeV0@Apr 7, 2004 @ 01:42 PM

Yeah no kidding, READ THE MESSAGE

The swap trick i mentioned was swapping the cart from a country or ar cart to the KOF95 cart. It does work, ive done it for years

It's great that you're able to swap the KOF 95 for an AR or vice versa.

2dfighter DOES NOT HAVE A KOF 95 CART TO SWAP WITH.

He began the thread by asking if anyone had a KOF 95 cart for sale.

Is that clear? :blink: [/b][/quote]

Yep,. He/she is after the cart. My answer is soley for the following question Mal

so what is the easiest way for me to play it on a american saturn?

I wish 2dfighter would clarify the situation...

My understanding of it goes like this:

2dfighter asks about buying KOF 95 because he/she has just a burned copy or just the original CD of it and no ROM cart.

Misunderstanding what people are saying, 2dfighter then goes on to ask if an AR or something similar can be used to play the burned copy/original disc on an american Saturn.

That's my take on it. :huh

This is a brand new Original copy kof 95.. when I brought it off ebay I didnt know that you needed the cart, I figured since I had the 4m action replay ram cart that it would work just like any of my other japanese games. I was asking about coping information onto a disk because I read something about it but I didnt really understand it, and the swap trick is too risky Ive been told. I'm going to try to win the bidding on one with the cart.. p.s which is better kof 95 or 97?

thanks for all of your imput :cheers

Originally posted by 2dfighter@Apr 7, 2004 @ 03:04 AM

p.s which is better kof 95 or 97?

King of Fighters 97 is definately better.

95 is just weak, while 97 has a nice system and a great storyline. The best music in any King of Fighters game as well.

You're in trouble if you use a cart to play imports. KOF95 is the sole reason for getting my Sat modded. It's impossible to play otherwise, unless a dangerous and inconvinient cart swap is used.

Back