king of fighters 95 ram cart

so what is the easiest way for me to play it on a american saturn? the only kind of conversion i own is a action replay 4m RAM cart... i was told that the ram cart only works for the kof 96-97

I'm in the same spot but i already know there is nothing i can do but have a switch installed.

there is a swap trick for the carts but i don't know how and wouldn't want to because i heard that it's very risky and i don't want to shell out anymore money to buy another saturn if it breaks, i'd rather use that money to buy games for it.

That's all really nice but it doesn't change the fact that you can't play KOF 95 without the ROM cart.

As been pointed out the Kof 95 uses a special ROM(Read Only Memory) CART there is no way you can use an action replay or any other type of cartridge to replace this you need the KOF 95 cart. This cartridge contains background images and some sprites etc to make sure loading times dont take ages. Best bet is to order a new game with the cartridge.

There is a swap trick, you can swap just before the SEGA logo appears. Its dodgy and will probably destroy your Sat. Better off doing a region mod.

DeV0, the ROM cart that you NEED...repeat NEED has special things like backgrounds and various sprites and such. This cart and this cart ONLY will work. No ifs ands or buts (no matter how big or small) about it. Nuff' said...

I dont think I have ever read a post like this where almost everyone is completely clueless to what's being said.

There's no port on the cart.

Unless of course you have another idea about how to hook it up to the commslink. :huh

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Apr 6, 2004 @ 08:28 PM

DeV0, the ROM cart that you NEED...repeat NEED has special things like backgrounds and various sprites and such. This cart and this cart ONLY will work. No ifs ands or buts (no matter how big or small) about it. Nuff' said...

I dont think I have ever read a post like this where almost everyone is completely clueless to what's being said.

Yeah no kidding, READ THE MESSAGE

The swap trick i mentioned was swapping the cart from a country or ar cart to the KOF95 cart. It does work, ive done it for years

Originally posted by DeV0@Apr 6, 2004 @ 08:15 PM

There is a swap trick, you can swap just before the SEGA logo appears. Its dodgy and will probably destroy your Sat. Better off doing a region mod.

Swap trick? No no no, call it a "damage-your-Saturn-faster" trick. :lol:

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-DeV0@Apr 6, 2004 @ 08:15 PM

Swap trick? No no no, call it a "damage-your-Saturn-faster" trick. :lol: [/b][/quote]

Mwahahahah,,, ahhhh,, hehehehe,

So true! i wouldnt recomend it

http://www.phantasy-star-universe.com/foru...showtopic=11910

Originally posted by DeV0+Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeV0 @ Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Apr 6, 2004 @ 11:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DeV0
@Apr 6, 2004 @ 08:15 PM

Swap trick? No no no, call it a "damage-your-Saturn-faster" trick. :lol:

Mwahahahah,,, ahhhh,, hehehehe,

So true! i wouldnt recomend it

http://www.phantasy-star-universe.com/foru...showtopic=11910 [/b][/quote]

I'll never understand why people do swap tricks--it obviously isn't good to rip out a cartridge while the system is on.

Originally posted by DeV0@Apr 7, 2004 @ 01:42 PM

Yeah no kidding, READ THE MESSAGE

The swap trick i mentioned was swapping the cart from a country or ar cart to the KOF95 cart. It does work, ive done it for years

It's great that you're able to swap the KOF 95 for an AR or vice versa.

2dfighter DOES NOT HAVE A KOF 95 CART TO SWAP WITH.

He began the thread by asking if anyone had a KOF 95 cart for sale.

Is that clear? :blink:

Back