Help me derive some meaning from my name

baseball rocks.

it might be a little slow to watch but it's great to play and there is some strategy.

You don't appreciate it till you really play it

Originally posted by Dyne@May 26, 2004 @ 12:05 AM

your name kind of sounds like a really big turd that doesnt happen......or is smaller than expected.

That is... terrible.

*stabs Dyne in the back*

Originally posted by racketboy@May 26, 2004 @ 05:02 AM

baseball rocks.

it might be a little slow to watch but it's great to play and there is some strategy.

You don't appreciate it till you really play it

I think some people find it boring because it isn't fast and violent. Probably watched too much TV as an infant and their brains were wired for fast-paced action (anyone else read the research on this stuff?).

Originally posted by Dyne@May 26, 2004 @ 12:20 AM

this thread is no longer about baseball. i have changed the topic at hand to bowell movements :puke:

And drunk people being stabbed in the back.

*dances*

STOP that! is there something on your mind? :p

and i never said i was "drunk"......ive just been drinking :cheers

Originally posted by Alexvrb@May 26, 2004 @ 12:19 AM

I think some people find it boring because it isn't fast and violent. Probably watched too much TV as an infant and their brains were wired for fast-paced action (anyone else read the research on this stuff?).

I don't like any sports, what does that mean?

Come on now guys ( and gals ;) ). Try to stay on topic, as mountaindud stated in the orig. post, this is a serious topic with prizes. :) Try not to be indirectly disrespectful by straying or poking too much fun at the name.

Originally posted by Edge-`@May 26, 2004 @ 12:29 AM

Come on now guys ( and gals ;) ). Try to stay on topic, as mountaindud stated in the orig. post, this is a serious topic with prizes. :) Try not to be indirectly disrespectful by straying or poking too much fun at the name.

I'm glad you mentioned that Edge-` :smash But the contest is over, racketboy won. So everyone feel free to talk amongst themselves. Alexvrb, I was abused as a child but I don't think there is any connection between that and not liking sports. :banana

Des-Row- you seem to have worked very hard on your response <_< since I like you, I'll send you the same tip I gave racketboy.

Back