Ground breaking MMORPG

well I downloaded disc 2 of the starter pack, which has the char creation. I have no idea what disc 1 has on it, hopefully a lil demo. I have yet to find this for download htough so I dunno? The first beta phase should be out REAL soon. They say they are just puttin the finishing touches on it. I will for sure post impressions if I get into beta, it looks to be great and fix a lot of the things that make mmo's tedious and time consuming. They are aiming for this to be enjoyable for ppl that have less that 14-15 hrs a week to play.

I think I'll be ignoring EQ2...

But, I did pick up FFXI and have been enjoying it quite tremendously. Only true issue I have with the game is the 32-server setup... so rare to find someone who is on my server...

Got EQ2 on the 9th...I work a ton so not much time ot play it, but it rocks. From what I have heard of the people who have played FFXI and then this, they like this a TON more. It's completely different from the origional EQ. This is actually an everquest...you quest CONSTANTLY! They are all different too, not boring shit. The fighting system is one of the best for an MMO I have played. They have things similar to FFXI's chain attacks, except these are actually efficent and worth it. The tradeskill system is interactive (you don't just select items and hiut combine...you actually craft them). The game is just huge and I haven't begun to take in all of it. Very promising, and actually exceeded my expectations. I thought it'd just be EQ1 w/ prettier graphics and a few changes. lol, I was wrong. Wether you hated or loved EQ1 doesn't really matter. It's completely different in every way except that it has some ties w/ the old EQ1 storyline but not much.

So check it out if you haven't. I play as Takeru on Guk server...come say hi :).

If anyone can tell me where the name came from i'll give them a dollar.

Hint: GBA game......origional RPG. be a little specific liek the town and/or the people who said it :). Will be cool if anyone knows...i'll be suprised. It's a fairly big known RPG.

Back