DDR 3rd Mix PSX

Cloud121

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm really confused with 3rd Mix on PSX. In StepMania, and at arcade, I play at 2x, however, I can't seem to figure out how I can set the speed at 2x. Hm... Help please...

Edit: What the HELL?! Just fucking great! Turns out they didn't add the ability to change speeds until 6th Mix. And that's not on PSX! ARGH! What am I gonna do now... Crap... I simply cannot STAND 1x...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Apr 24, 2004 @ 08:32 PM

Edit: What the HELL?! Just fucking great! Turns out they didn't add the ability to change speeds until 6th Mix. And that's not on PSX! ARGH! What am I gonna do now... Crap... I simply cannot STAND 1x...

Play Anda Miro's Pump it Up, all the versions have 1x, 2x and 4x speed modes.

k, just makin sure I knew which one it was, haha. I played it and being raised on DR, it annoys me. I knwo ppl who are opposite though and hate DDR w/ a psssion. all a matter of tastes I guess *shrug*

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 12, 2004 @ 10:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 12, 2004 @ 10:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@May 12, 2004 @ 10:17 AM

hey Des got a new avitar & sig :)

Yes yes, you like? ^^ [/b][/quote]

I like the new sig banner; but to be completely honest with you I liked your old avatar better. It had a certain sense of style that the new one lacks.

I dunno racket, I kind of like the old one better. Although that picture is cool and all.. I was considering printing it on a T-shirt and giving it to my brother because it looks EXACTLY like him.

hmm ok -- I'll keep it around for a few days to see if I still like it.

I might touch up my sig too -- nothing too drastic though

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Oct 10, 2004 @ 08:55 AM

Not really when you're a bar raper...

[post=120680]Quoted post[/post]​

I only bar rape 10 footers, I can pass them without the bar, but getting mono killed my stamina.

http://nnr.ca/DDR/profile.php?UserID=590

those are all of my scores, no bar. if you wanna say i suck because i use a bar to do better on a song, one that you probably can't even pass, go ahead, i don't mind :eek:wned

Impressive...

if you wanna say i suck because i use a bar to do better on a song, one that you probably can't even pass, go ahead, I don't mind

Fine then. How about you and I in some VF?

Back