Buy Sega Saturn Games

I found my old Sega Saturn, but I have about 4 games for it and want to get more. Imports are fine in this mix because I know where to get the Pro Action Replay card in order to play them.

If anyone knows good sites where you can buy Saturn games let me know. Thanks!

the BST boards here usually have some good deals.

And I'd rather buy from people here than most stores.

eBay is another of my normal suggestions.

Welcome to SX, btw

Well I'd rather not use auctions or having to trust individuals on Ebay lol.

I'm more looking for a trustworthy site that has some good ones, but most sites that sell games don't carry Saturn stuff for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the welcome, I simply think this is the best Sega fan site out there. I only hope to see it grow and never perish.

ebay is the way to go. Trust isn't really an issue as long as you're dealing with people with like several thousand positive feedback lol.

There are a few sites, but i can't remember their names. But Most sites that do sell them have high prices. Thuse your better off trading here, or getting them off of Ebay.

Well I've had people that tried to steal my cash that had ratings in the 1500's and I had them investigated before and scared them into giving me my cash back. Same with my friends. I just don't use Ebay unless I simply must.

Wow, Amazon actualy has a decent selection at good prices. Some are pretty high though, while others are really good.

Yeah most of the good games are really high but the accessories and other games are really good steals. At least they have the biggest selection I've seen so far heh heh. That's sad I think considering it's Amazon and not a full game store.

One thing to keep in mind about Amazon is that they list alot of crap they don't and never will have again. Also alot of times the entries are there for those used games (whatever condition they may be in).

I suggest half.com, They have reasonable prices and you dont have to use the annoying paypal system. I have bougthen a lot of games for Saturn at very reasonable prices.

I say go Half.com

When looking to buy used games, that's the FIRST place I look. I bought my last three DC games from there. And that's the ONLY place I'll buy DC games from.

Back