Zero Divide OST

Des-ROW

Established Member
I have been looking for any of the Zero Divide OSTs for years but never had luck finding any of them... I was able to get seperate mp3 files and ripped the audio directly from the PlayStation game discs... but it isn't the same as the OST... does anyone have any of these, or can help me find them?

Thank you for your time ^^

All I can tell you is that it was published by antinos records and the catalog number is ARCJ-37. Perhaps you could contact them and ask? That's what I did when I was trying to hunt down legit copies of a Grandia 1 OST (in the US that's kinda hard now), and all I could find was Ever Anime pirate copies. I just went to cocoebiz.com (his publisher) and asked them. Of course as it turned out, it was waayyy out of my price range. But I had to ask :lol:

the catalog number showed up on excite.co.jp - you might want to check there. I'm tired, and I'm done watching sealab, so I think I'm gonna go conk out.

Underated PSX Title been years now since i played it but i still have it somewhere but i remember it was a nightmare getting that ZOOM Cat character. :)

Back