You or anybody you know look like someone famous?

Hey rolfwrenwalsh, why aren't you cloud anymore? haha, you do look like harry potter there. A girl i know says i look like Neo from the matrix with my sunglasses on, i'll see if i can get a comparison picture.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Aug 25, 2004 @ 04:14 PM

me thinks he is on the top of Cloud's hate list right now

Actually, right now. EVERYONE is....

:rant

I'm just really tired, and I'm tired of all the crap I'm getting. SX is the one place that I feel welcome with a large group of people my age, without getting any shit.

And now looks what's happening...

Hey Protosstic, let's see the comparison!

:lol:

I have a remedy........go get one of those blowup bop-it things and print out the face of everyone you hate, havea few beers, take it out in the back yard and just go apeshit on it. Maybe buy 2-3 of em...I udn know how violent u get, haha.

Afetr that, go beat off and play sega (while continuing to have a beer or 2). If that doesn't help ya feel better, I dunno what will? Just dont get drunk, that makes thinsg worse.

What do you mean by you can't believe it?

I have a remedy........go get one of those blowup bop-it things and print out the face of everyone you hate, havea few beers, take it out in the back yard and just go apeshit on it. Maybe buy 2-3 of em...I udn know how violent u get, haha.

Afetr that, go beat off and play sega (while continuing to have a beer or 2). If that doesn't help ya feel better, I dunno what will? Just dont get drunk, that makes things worse.

I'll just go play some Virtua Fighter.

:cool: :smokin:

Cloud, you look nothing like Harry Potter. Now this girl who worked for me, she looked like Harry Potter. When the 5th book came out, everyone started calling her HP. Shee looked just like the picture on one of the covers.

Yeah I know.

In that picture anyway.

She told me a few months before, when my hair was much longer. Gah... that picture on the front is nearly four years old...

Thank god I'm getting a digital camera soon....

:lol: :cool: :smokin:

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 25, 2004 @ 09:34 PM

I'm just really tired, and I'm tired of all the crap I'm getting. SX is the one place that I feel welcome with a large group of people my age, without getting any shit.

Sometimes you invite it on yourself. Do you want a hug?

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 24, 2004 @ 08:09 PM

My mom thinks I look like Ashton Kutcher.

Psh if anyone looks like Ashton Kutcher it's me and I'm not just saying that.

Just a couple of nights ago a client that we had doing a show at the RBH thought I looked a lot like Russell Crowe. :blink:

I think she must have been on the turps or something. :lol:

not that hes famous, but maybe he will be some day...

this girl the other day said during conversation with me and knowing my damn name... "hey dylan you know you remind me of this kid i used to know named dylan too."

NAHHHHH SHIT, we are one and the f'ing same...

but my fav of all is the title of bobcats newest cd which som lady actually said to him at the airport.

"I don't mean to offend you, but you look like Bobcat goldthwait."

Originally posted by mal@Sep 2, 2004 @ 02:17 AM

Just a couple of nights ago a client that we had doing a show at the RBH thought I looked a lot like Russell Crowe. :blink:

I think she must have been on the turps or something. :lol:

After looking at your picture some more mal..

You DO look like a really famous actor. I just can't remember his damn name...

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Sep 2, 2004 @ 09:45 PM

After looking at your picture some more mal..

You DO look like a really famous actor. I just can't remember his damn name...

This may be a stupid question, but you don't have his picture saved on your computer, do you?

Back