WTB your broken systems

Are you interested in broken other stuff? I've got about 20lbs of non-functional controllers, power adapters, games, rf-adapters, etc. I think all my systems actaully work. Mostly. I've got a few genesii that have loose power inputs (gotta jiggle it to make it turn on), and a master system which I have boughten a new voltage regulator for but just haven't installed yet.

I've been using the non-functional controllers for parts. I took the good rubber button switches off one to replace a bad one in another.

I'm actually planning to re-investigate some of them, because I've learned that sometimes the old controllers can stop working just because the contacts have oxidized, and you need to rub them with erasers to clean it off. And I'm curious if some of the non-functional power-supplies could have blown fuses inside of them?

make a list of the games controllers and other stuff and pm it to me and ill take a look ive seen alot of genesis 2's with the lose power as for power supplies ive never opened one up actually maybe i should :p

Back