Would like some info (related to price/rarity) - On my Ninte

Hey all, first post on this board wheee. Anyway, I've been looking through my videogame stuff for items to sell and I came across my old NES/Super Famicom stuff. Before I decide to sell it on ebay I was wondering what you guys think it'd be worth and whether or not it's rare.

NES Stuff:

NES (Model 2? It's the one with the rounded controller and the games load from the top, oh I don't have an RF adapter for it, but my sega one seems to work fine with it heh)

Carts (Just Carts):
Kirby's Adventure
Final Fantasy
Metroid (The 2nd edition)
Megaman 5
Megaman 6
Gauntlet (It's a black cartridge that's shaped a bit differently than normal NES cartridges)
Punchout
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Blades of Steel
Double Driblle
Major League Baseball

Super Famicom Carts (If I need to move this part of the list please tell me)

A generic adapter to play the games on a SNES
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z 2
Dragon Ball Z 3
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Professional Baseball 2
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
2 different pachinko games
Power Athlete (Generic SF Clone)
Final Fantasy 6
Super R-Type
Super Black Bass 2
Hokutonoken (Another Generic SF Clone)

Heh, I used to have this weird gundam volleyball game... Think it broke or something tho.

Anyway just tell me what you guys think, once again, sorry if this isn't appropriate or if it's in the wrong section. And geez... this place is so much.... smaller than segaxtreme :p hehe.

not sure about most of that stuff, but the top loading NES is fairly rare, and will fetch between $75 and $100 on ebay depending on the condition, games included, etc. Not positive, but im pretty sure that Gauntlet is fairly rare (as with most Tengen games that are black and shaped funny), but not really sure

You could get at least $70 for the top loader alone. Other than that, I've seen Final Fantasy go from anywhere between $8-20 (depending on how much packaging was included). The Megaman games should go for around $5-10 each. You might be able to get something for Gaunlet. I'm not sure about the Super Famicon carts, but I imagine FF6 and the Dragon Ball games will get you a pretty penny. As a bundle, I would expect you to get around $200 (this may be a little off, it's been awhile since I've shopped for NES stuff). Also, I didn't see the SNES in there, so the $200 estimate is without a SNES. Hope this helps!

Geez! Bah, too bad I put it up as an entire lot (the NES stuff) ah well, considering that I bought it at a really cheap price (like 10 years ago at Kay Bees it was all discount stuff) no biggie I suppose. I think I'll probably pick up a Super Famicom as well and sell that all as a package.

Back