Who here likes me??

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
after I recieved a pm from somebody saying really rude stuff about me, i didnt feel so good... so i started this thread to see what u guys think about me. I dont know if i fit in in this enviroment :( :(

I'd have to know where you stand on abortion before answering that. But seriously, why would anyone have a problem with you?

Well if you're concerned about this environment, all I can say is that it isn't particularly nuturing for sensitive people.

You have 167 posts, but I don't really recall anything you've said in the past, so for myself I can't really make an opinion on you either way. But sure, why not? You're a great guy. Happy birthday.

I agree with MTX. I dont really remember any one thintg youve posted but you seem decent. Congratulations on birth!

The only thing that annoys me is your spelling, but dont take that personally. Otherwise, no problems. Have fun. :D

I DISPISE YOU FOR NO REASON!!!

just kidding. it was probably just some punk.

how many posts did he have?

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jan 24, 2004 @ 08:54 PM

I'd have to know where you stand on abortion before answering that.

i find it mildly ironic that most women who are against abortion are women i wouldnt f(_)c|< in the first place. (come on, someone had to recite george carlin sooner or later :D)

muffinman, ive no problem with you

Originally posted by slacker52+Jan 25, 2004 @ 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slacker52 @ Jan 25, 2004 @ 12:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud@Jan 24, 2004 @ 08:54 PM

I'd have to know where you stand on abortion before answering that.

i find it mildly ironic that most women who are against abortion are women i wouldnt f(_)c|< in the first place. (come on, someone had to recite george carlin sooner or later :D)

muffinman, ive no problem with you [/b][/quote]

:lol: My friend went to see George Carlin the other day, that guy is hilarious.

People who have this fragile egos should consider getting off the Internet altogether. It will just save everyone grief later on.

You seem like a cool guy to me. I don't remember you posting anything offensive. Don't let it get to you. Seems more people are glad to have you here than have you gone. ;)

Back