Whats your favorite Sega CD Soundtrack?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Mine would have to be Lords of Thunder. Gotta love the guitar riffs in that one. I love metal :)

Overall the Sega CD had some REALLY good soundtracks but that is my favorite.

By far, mine would have to be Dark Wizard as I found the music to never get tiresome. My next fave. would definitely have to be Lunar.

I love the background music in Thunderstrike and Batman Returns. Great 80's quality synth+guitar stuff. I'm sure Lords of Thunder will top my list too once I finally get to play it.

Lunar 2, then Lunar 1. Vay had some good tunes - heck I think I'd agree with everything listed so far except Dark Wizard. The music for the overhead was OK, but the battle music was HORRIBLE. I'm irritated just having to remember that. It also loads every time you attack something (think SF series, but with bad loading EVERY time, followed by bad music and cheesy attacks).

I liked some of the themes in Eternal Champions:CFTD and Lethal Enforcers 2. Earthworm Jim:SE, for the quirkyness obviously. RoboAleste had some nice music, as well as Silpheed. It's hard to pick amongst them all. :sigh

Originally posted by E Nice@Feb 22, 2004 @ 07:46 PM

I liked some of the themes in Eternal Champions:CFTD and Lethal Enforcers 2. Earthworm Jim:SE, for the quirkyness obviously. RoboAleste had some nice music, as well as Silpheed. It's hard to pick amongst them all. :sigh

Blast! How could I forget Silpheed? Hmm... I wonder if I can get my scratched disc repaired enough to work...

Back