What the PS2 can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Berty@Thu, 2004-11-04 @ 04:10 PM

fact, you agree that the home version of arcade games is not reproduced faithfully in full. There are some games that are a little different but none that are tuly faithful to the arcade.

No, sorry darling, but you are incorrect, and you ignore what I post.

The game itself does not make the difference. The cabinet makes the difference.

Playing a PCB on a TV via SuperGun isn't anything "special". What gives that certain feeling is playing the game on a nice cabinet, and even better if you are at a Game Center, with people to compete against.

It is all about the cabinet and where you play.

- Oh, and I am glad that we both agree that I am right, and you are wrong.

I don't normally like this pic, but dear god, this thread deserves it.[attachmentid=824]

Attachments

• 109argue.jpg
    109argue.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 109argue.jpg
    109argue.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 169
I gave up on reading your thread.

But this one... I just couldn't take my eyes off it. :eek:mg:

Originally posted by mal@Thu, 2004-11-04 @ 10:42 AM

I gave up on reading your thread.

But this one... I just couldn't take my eyes off it. :eek:mg:

[post=122775]Quoted post[/post]​

Well their thread was just a mess of opinions and semantics, no matter what either one tried to say/prove. I don't think it was CrazyGoon's intention to totally inflame Dylan, that's just how it worked out, and was followed by a series of rants that I don't think anyone bothered to read but the authors themselves.

Whereas this started out as something reasonable... and somehow ended up here. So now I have to correct the score, just looking at the infamous special olympics reference you posted.

Des: 0

Berty: -1

:/

Berty, darling, let's not argue anymore, ok ok? I don't want to have nay kind of enemy here, and I love Mokona.

Can anyone close this thread, please?

Oh, and regarding that picture -

"Internet Forums - Where people come to agree and avoid discussions as much as possible"

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Fri, 2004-11-05 @ 06:56 AM

Oh, and regarding that picture -

"Internet Forums - Where people come to agree and avoid discussions as much as possible"

[post=122799]Quoted post[/post]​

Silly me! :eek:mg:

How could I have possibly missed that this was a discussion rather than an argument?

Originally posted by mal+Thu, 2004-11-04 @ 11:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Thu, 2004-11-04 @ 11:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Silly me! :eek:mg:

How could I have possibly missed that this was a discussion rather than an argument?

[post=122849]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

You owe me a new Sarcasm Detector, mine just exploded!

<!--QuoteBegin-Des-ROW
@Thu, 2004-11-04 @ 02:37 PM

Can anyone close this thread, please?

[post=122798]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Good idea. :smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back