What games have you bought lately?

*Shakes fist* you guys get so much more than me
sad.gif

Letsee... well I got sonic advance 2 for GBA a few weeks ago... woopee.

Its been too damn slow here for games... grrr. From what I read you guys all got great deals though, I can't find anything like that in my area. Im getting a Virtual Boy w/ Mario Tennis from Racketboy soon though
smile.gif
and another Sega Cd (mine busted... boo) and 32X for the summertime and perhaps a modchip for my xbox for movie/emulator goodness. I rented midnight club 2 for xbox and some dumb micro machines game for GBA today though so HA.

Maybe I'll skip out on going to university this fall... $5000 could go a long way videogamewise
blush.gif

---Ammut

Vatlva.

I just got it in the mail today, and wouldn't you know, I left my saturn at the apartment. doh

I bought these a few days ago.

NES: Ninja Gaiden 3

Gameboy Advance: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Xbox: Kung Fu Chaos

Gamecube: BloodRayne

PS2: Silent Scope 3

Just today I got mint japanese copies of vampire saviour and pocket fighter, complete with instruction booklets and cases.... for $10 each. Also bought a 2nd 3d controller for the saturn for $10 as well lol.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 5, 2003 @ 04:07 PM

Just today I got mint japanese copies of vampire saviour and pocket fighter, complete with instruction booklets and cases.... for $10 each. Also bought a 2nd 3d controller for the saturn for $10 as well lol.

AARRGGH!! Did you get these off of ebay! The cheapest i could get pocket fighter is for 20-25 bones, and couldn't find vampire savior at the time.... good buy and... well... good bye.

I bought them at this store we have here, kind of like a funcoland except it's not a chain. It's called Matt's Game Exchange. The amusing thing is that these imports were cheaper than most of the domestic saturn games they have. In the past though for $20 I got iron storm and for $25 got albert odyssey. Both with instruction books and cases.

edit: spelling

Man, the local game store here has pocket fighters for $35, just for game and manual. You lucky bastard you!

w00t, one of my friends picked up NiGHTS christmas edition (japanese) at anime expo for me lol. I think he paid like $6 for it lol.

I've recently won NBA Jam TE, Sports Talk Baseball, and Green Dog (all Genesis) off of Ebay. WOO.

Originally posted by Shitface+Jul 5, 2003 @ 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shitface @ Jul 5, 2003 @ 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 5, 2003 @ 04:07 PM

AARRGGH!! Did you get these off of ebay! The cheapest i could get pocket fighter is for 20-25 bones, and couldn't find vampire savior at the time.... good buy and... well... good bye. [/b][/quote]

I got my Pocket Fighter (complete) with X-Men vs Street Fighter for around $22 on eBay about a year ago. Very nice deal

Ya just gotta know how to hunt for deals
smile.gif

Hi I'm new

:newbie

I recently got Virtua Fighter 4:Evolution.

Before that I also got Skies of Arcadia Legends Sonic Advance 2,Advance Wars and a a Game Boy Advance SP.

All are excellent games, although Sonic Advance 2 isnt a patch on the originals.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 13, 2003 @ 08:41 PM

I like your Avatar. My beloved Blaze.
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif
:cheers
smokin.gif

Who doesn't
tongue.gif

Btw what with that name under the Avatar like your Ex-SOLDIER one. Also what do those little blocks under it mean?

The blocks.. I don't know. Mal, a little help here!

Ex-SOLDIER is my custom title that Fabrizo gave me. Where the hell as he been lately? Cloud was an Ex-SOLDIER in Final Fantasy VII. Or is he....?
wink.gif

ah, the blocks...

Each post you do in here is counted, which will affect your title (the name below the avatar) and the number of blocks.

There are standard titles.. which change every 100 posts or so.. it's like level ups
laugh.gif

Some guys here have custom titles, like he does... (EX-Soldier)
smile.gif

What I do since I'm very poor is use my "Video Game Money" to buy video games, which is money I get from selling old games to buy new ones. That way I can justify buying new games, and none of my other money goes into it. Recently I had a very good deal with a friend of mine's friend, and made quite a hunk of money. So I bought the last new system I didn't own yet, an X-box. I also got Panzer Dragoon Orta and Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance with it, and because of a special deal at the store I got Resident Evil 0 for GC for free. I also bought a dvd kit, and extra controller for GC and Super Smash Brothers Melee for GC. Fun fun fun.
biggrin.gif

panzer dragoon orta (xbox)

grand theft auto III (PS2)

maximo: ghosts to glory (ps2)

loaded (ps1)

Legacy of kain: soul reaver (dc)

Back