What anime game do you want for the Revolution?

Along with the post question, which anime out of these choices do you like best?

• Fullmetal Alchemist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Ball Series

• Yu Yu Hakusho

• Naruto

• Other

• I don't like anime

• Total voters
We all know video games and anime go together like French Fries and Ketchup, so no surprise we should be looking forward to some nifty anime games for the Revolution. Already announced are two anime games: a Naruto game and a Shonen Jump game. With the Revolution, Nintendo and developers can make games feel more like the product they were based on. A simple question I ask you: what anime would you like to play as a game on the Revolution?

Me, I want a Fullmetal Alchemist game.

Zheræ said:
Not really a fan of anime or manga so the less the better for me.

Aww, that's a shame, feeling really bummed you said so. Well, contrary to your thoughts, I want more anime games, especially if this system can bring them to more of a full scale than they were in this generation of gaming consoles.

If they actually decide to make a decent anime game then perhaps...but if you look at them, the majority so far have been crap makes for fans...who then get disappointed.

Budokai for example. Me, I have a Gamecube...therefore have only just had the privilage of seeing Budokai 2 out on the GC. It ain't that much better than the first one...

(Budokai is a DragonBall Z game btw for those who don't know)

I do agree most of the anime games that have come out are really disappointing. The only good one to come out so far is Budokai 3 and that's only on the PS2. Budokai Tenkaichi looks really good, but again is only coming out on the PS2. That's the main reason I'm waiting on the Revolution, it could make the original concept of DBZ: sagas even better by expanding it into the whole series (from the start of DB to the end of DBGT) and making the combat and levels more surreal (making it feel as if I was in the DB universe while playing it). They have made almost endless fields with Zelda Oot back on the 64, so this console can really make the DB universe come to life. Along with that, they can make a decent Fullmetal Alchemist game with a decent fighting system. I like anime a lot (you can tell) and FMA is a brilliant one; to have a game that can match its quality would be spectacular.

If you haven't seen FMA yet, I would recommend watching it because it's REALLY good.

Back