[Updated] Obvious Site Problems

dibz

Boss
Staff member
I haven't had time to completely finish rebuilding the site files, so everyone will see some fairly glaring issues. Such as the home page missing important things like the news, and many theme errors/issues.

Please don't bother reporting bugs for the moment, things should be better by the weekend.

Okay guys, start reporting bugs like you mean it. ;)

I know there are probably a ton at this point, and it would be great to track them.

Email me at "dibz(at)segaxtreme.net" if anything prevents you from reporting them here.

I didn't checked a lot but it looks to work fine, I've just noticed something "funny", MasterAkumaMatata has got two names on the Arcade board :

MasterAkumaMatata

ShinTK

Ah, while writting, I accessed the Gallery and the categories are missing.

Good job anyway Dibz :)

Arcade scores etc should now be fixed. This was an issue clashing old DB data with new data, a small script I wrote should have fixed it in one fell swoop.

Let me know if anything is still "broken" in the arcade.

Gallery has now been fixed, categories are back and all images are associated to their uploaders correctly.

That's pretty much just VBT, hah.

Anyway, I believe that concludes all the fixes. Site should be back in full force now.

Although it appears the maintenance has killed the site dead, no more posts?

dibz said:
Gallery has now been fixed, categories are back and all images are associated to their uploaders correctly.

That's pretty much just VBT, hah.

Yes mainly me :) Sorry to say but there is stll strange things, some pictures are not visibile, look at papercrafts or [S-U] Wallpapers, sure it's something easy ;)

Anyway, I believe that concludes all the fixes. Site should be back in full force now.

Although it appears the maintenance has killed the site dead, no more posts?

Let's hope, not, it just the time for people to notice the site is back.

Yeah, I noticed the wallpaper thing earlier today too. It's probably just something I overlooked earlier.

One thing I would like to report is the date and time settings for the forum posts. It should be using the following php format:

Y-m-d @ h:i A T

vbt said:
I didn't checked a lot but it looks to work fine, I've just noticed something "funny", MasterAkumaMatata has got two names on the Arcade board :

MasterAkumaMatata

ShinTK

Is there any way to remove the ShinTK phantom name in the Arcade board (without having to obtain another high score :p) ? As far as I can remember, ShinTK is not me nor is it an account that I've created in the past.

Back