The never ending What did you have for lunch post!

It must not end!

I had a frozen burrito

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 123
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 134
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 123
I had a nasty sandwich today. It was on an excessively-crispy bun that was falling apart, with old meat that got folded at some point and got stuck that way. The cafeteria ran out of sandwhich lettuce so they put that lettuce that comes in a bag and you make a salad out of it, on. As a result there were little pieces of carrot and whatnots mixed in. I put some warm mayonase(sp?) on it and some Italian dressing on there. I seriously think that there was some carb choke cleaner or something in that dressing though, because it burned my nostrils. There was American Cheese on it too--can't complain there. Then I go over to the fountain drinks and mix everything that they had there, and ended up with some Cherry-Raspberry-Cranberry-Lemonade crap juice. :thumbs-up:

The topic says 'Lunch' so I won't even go into my quote on quote "Dinner". :puke:

Rise from your grave...

I'm having a Chicken Laksa from the noodle place on campus. :yum

Wow.... it's been almost a year since I described what I had for lunch.

Today, I had a nacho type thing from the school cafeteria. It consisted of somewhat stale tortilla chips, none of which were quite the same shade of yellow. There was some ground beef on there too that was really runny and a strange shade of brown, which was then doused in hot cheese that was more water than cheese--the quality of it was far less than what you'd get out of a nacho machine at even the most unsavoury of gas stations. At this point the lunch lady continued to pile on condements that I didn't ask for, but that's ok these people take five minutes to figure how many cookies can be purchased for ten dollars--you can't expect much from them. As part of the meal you get a free order of cold soggy french fries (or freedom fries if you are one of those people). The salt comes out of the salt shakers too quickly, so really I got just some salt with fries to dip in it. I then got my drink from one of those fountain machines--I opted for the iced tea which may or may not have had raspberry flavouring too. I then proceeded to the checkout line. I'm white so I have to pay for my food (at Homewood-Flossmoor High School if you are African-American you don't have to pay for food or wait in lines for some reason). I continued on my way to my usual lunch table and immediately upon setting my plate down, the people next to me started stealing my fries, that's ok though who notices one or two missing french fries? It's harmless, same as if you killed one or two of your white blood cells ever day. Even still, I took it upon myself to grab the fellow students sandwhich out of their hand and take a big bite out of it, because APPARENTLY that's how things work around here.

Back