Territory switch

Has anyone seen any instructions anywhere for modding a PAL GC?
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(I would have posted in an existing thread, but the two relevant ones were closed)</span>

afaik there is no switch for PAL GCs, only the us/jap switch for ntsc machines.

The only way that I'm aware of is the freeloader... but I'd love to hear otherwise...

Apparently, Burn is doing the mods in Australia (www.burn.com.au) Everyone else that i have rung up has no idea what they are doing. I too have also been looking for the instructions of how to do it but havent had any luck

Yeah, I've heard that there's no way of doing this on a PAL Cube also.. Apparently the PAL systems have cheaper parts than the NTSC ones and obviously the ability to mod them was lost somewhere along the way (perhaps intentionally).

mal said:
Thus far it hasn't really mattered anyway, as there haven't been any imports that I've been dying to play. Well, not any non-PAL imports. ;)
I've had the Freeloader since it came out and the only things I've used it for have been Wave Race (no 60hz in the PAL version) and Winning Eleven 6: FE. Nintendo have been pretty good about their PAL games for a change.

Back