Teleportation....

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
PDF File Right click and save as.

The Navy has been working on Teleportation for a while now. Part of it is now unclassified. Very interesting read.

This stuff is certainly over my head I have read nearly the whole doc only to disover I don't know anything. I was aware of the casimir affect but completly in the dark about some of the new high powered lasers. this stuff is very cool I really think it will a lead to more discoveries involving quantum entaglement. I honestly believe this will lead to the first ftl drive or some such thing.

Cool.
Once teleportation is perfected, it'll be a lot easier to share games and material with your friends!!!

"Yo man, my XP CD doesn't work anymore."

"No prob homie, I'm transporting the CD to ya now."

*The other person here's a ding in his room*

"Sweet man. Good looking out. Hey, I got the latest magazine of Next Gen Nintendo, you want it?"

"Hellz yeah!!"

ass.jpg

Beam me up, Snotty!
Why didn't someone tell me my ass was so big!?!?

berty said:
Slashdot had some news up about a year ago about teleportation. Some scientists managed to teleport light if im not mistaken.

You are right. Someone posted it over on SX. I personally think it is a step in the right direction. Though teleportation of physical materials is far off. Light and data are much more realistic.

Back