Tales of Symphonia

Can anyone explain why people are selling this for $65 on eBay? Also does anyone have any opinions of the game?

561316.jpg

Cool. So you are thinking about buying this game? But want to hear opinions about it first? I would recommend renting the game, if you can. Since, I haven't played the game, I can't really tell you much, aside from what I gathered from the gamespot review, and besides - I'm the last person you should probably talk to about RPG's (I hold a slight negative bias towards them for a number of reasons).

*cues the more informative posters to come into the thread..

It's part of the Tale series. The other's have been fun. And the looks and sounds good. But why are people selling it for $65??? It's a new release.

$65 is ridiculous. You can get it new $50 or used $45 at any EB Games stores. I've played about 10 hours worth of it, and can say that it is quite fun (at least as long as you like RPG's, like me). But don't expect anything revolutionary, as it follows a very tried-and-true type of story and gameplay style.

What Fab said... but the graphics are amazing and I really like the real-time combat (a first for me).

I'd highly recommend it if you enjoy RPGs and especially if you're willing to play an RPG that isn't made by Square

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karny)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'd highly recommend it if you enjoy RPGs and especially if you're willing to play an RPG that isn't made by Square[/quote]
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NEVER!!!!</span>

Sike, Square-Enix sucks.
Ever since that merger, nothing really good IMO has come out.
Seriously, all I'm seeing is rehashes and poor games.

You, I never really looked into the game, but now I know it's from Nintendo, I'm going to get the soundtrack. :)

Back