SSBM3

Yeah, its coming out as a launch title for the revolution...

Also online, which means that Nintendo's online servers will be up in time for some serious ownage on all who face me... ;)

(Like the new avi and sig?)

hmmmm online out of the box coupled w/ a good slew of launch titles....I wasn't planning on buying another console but this last gen left me a little disappointed. Anyone else think this last gen was overly blah?

Well I dunno...some kick arse games came to surface that I definitly would have hated to miss...and with tLoZ:Twilight Princess to surface in the next...5 months 0_0...should eventually equal out.

Online SSB?! Ohhh get ready for a beating Dark Samurai! And yeah, excellent avi and sig.

Dark Samurai said:
But dont think your compliment will get you any less of a humiliation on SSB

Haha I like a challenge...for once. We shall see when the day comes...but I assure you, we'll be seeing you getting beaten straight into the ground. ;)

Berserker said:
Dark Samurai said:
But dont think your compliment will get you any less of a humiliation on SSB

Haha I like a challenge...for once. We shall see when the day comes...but I assure you, we'll be seeing you getting beaten straight into the ground. ;)

Well... looks like the challenge was accepted...

Get ready for the massive amounts of gloating by me, followed by the avalanche of embarrassment to befall upon you...

Just a little warning... :p ;) :lol:

Dark Samurai said:
Well... looks like the challenge was accepted...

Get ready for the massive amounts of gloating by me, followed by the avalanche of embarrassment to befall upon you...

Just a little warning... :p ;) :lol:

:lol: finally! Someone confident! We'll it's something to look forward to then. Oh, btw, what character to do currently play as? I'm a bit of a Roy fan myself.

Well said...

I have a variety of characters I use...

Sheik/Zelda (Zelda, thats a maybe)
Mario
Dr. Mario
Link
Young Link
Samus
Mewtwo
Kirby
Jigglypuff (yes you read it right Jigglypuff)
Peach

Just a lot ok?

But my main character is either Sheik or Mario... but maybe more Sheik...

And you??

Whoa, thats quite a few O.O

Well I can use any character to some effect, but my main character has to be Roy. I used to use both Roy and Marth, but I found that attempting to use two characters just held me back in getting better at the game. That was years ago naturally, been using Roy ever since.
Heh I'm planning on videoing a match of mine...your welcome to see once and if it's done.

Ah, do you have any gaming magazines? Preferably GC ones...
Well, if you do, look for a 'challenges' type of section. They'll ask for either photos or videos as proof. Annnnnd as a helping hand, they tell you how to record. However, I think that they were using VCRs so I don't know how to get from video tape to computer. For me, thats where my dad comes in, as he said he knew. So, if you get that far I'll ask him for ya.

Back