Space Adventure Cobra (like Snatcher)

Hi folks

Hope my english isnt so bad.

Im near the end of Cobra and need some help.

Btw, is there another game out which is similar to Snatcher, Policenauts or Cobra?

Spoiler

I picked up the last girl and made it to the fire planet.

I pased through the first door (jewels) and now im stuck on this map where you have to avoid these damn pitfalls.

Anyone made it?

Gah! You made it past the jewel puzzle?! That stupid thing is where I gave up.. and you say there is yet another stupid thing in that game :ph34r: Sorry, I came into this thread thinking I would be able to help, since that I got to the end of the game, but since you passed that jewel puzzle (which is 1 correct answer out of 4320 :damn:), I'm no use to you :sleep:

Please don't tell me you cracked the puzzle without resorting to cheats/ walkthroughs :unsure: That's would make me look bad :devil

The Spell he says for the door gives you the right order.

(Well at least my english isnt that bad :p)

If i remember correctly

Red

Green

Blue

Yellow (Gold)

White (Silver)

Purple

So, now its your turn to get through the next Room....

I'm not in the mood playing the game all the way through from the start right now. Sorry, but I can't help you.

Oh yeah - I didn't want the answer to the puzzle, just wanted to know how you solved it :smokin:

Originally posted by duo_R@Jun 20, 2004 @ 01:19 AM

wait, is your title comparing this game to snatcher? I thought this game was crap???

Hold you horses, man. Snatcher may be the one and only Digital Comic you have ever experienced, but there are far better ones out there. And no, I'm not talking about Space Adventure Cobra.

I beat that game some time ago. Not much of a game, compared to Snatcher. It was more story reading oriented. There is a certain path to take for the floor, obviously. I just don't remember what it is anymore.

The game is a bit boring but it does have its moments. Like the moment where the triplet you rescue just gets offed out of the blue. Harry's death was a drawn out emotonal appeal for death, that girl's scene was a sudden shock of it.

Was the game also like the first console game to make constant use of swearing? They even had 2 out 4 letters of the F word.

Back