Is this actually a rare game?

Attachments

• sonic_wacky_worlds.jpg
    sonic_wacky_worlds.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 168
  • sonic_wacky_worlds.jpg
    sonic_wacky_worlds.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 166
I'm not sure about it's rarity, but it usually does not fetch a large price at most used game stores that I have seen. So I would probably say no, it's not particularly rare.

But to make it worth a bit more make sure you grab the mouse accessory that is supposed to come with it. Wacky World was meant to be the Mario Paint for the Genesis, I've never played it myself, but I'm willing to bet that while it might be good, it probably doesn't hold a candle to Mario Paint(kinda like Sonic Shuffle).

Originally posted by Mr. Moustache@Mon, 2005-04-25 @ 02:56 AM

I'm not sure about it's rarity, but it usually does not fetch a large price at most used game stores that I have seen. So I would probably say no, it's not particularly rare.

But to make it worth a bit more make sure you grab the mouse accessory that is supposed to come with it. Wacky World was meant to be the Mario Paint for the Genesis, I've never played it myself, but I'm willing to bet that while it might be good, it probably doesn't hold a candle to Mario Paint(kinda like Sonic Shuffle).

[post=133188]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanx,

Do you also know if it comes with a box? Because i just spend 9 euros on the cartridge version only :p

I will surely look for a mouse perhipal

Well, I have a Genesis and I had never even heard of this game until I saw this topic. It's obviously not a common game. Whether its rare or not I don't know, but it sure isn't common.

I got this game when I was like eight years old; it came in a big cardboard box, and inside was a game cartridge, black and white instruction manual, a mouse, and a red mouse pad. This information refers to the US version.

If you find a complete copy, I would consider that a rare find--cartridge only, not rare at all.

It's like a really terrible version of Mario Paint... It's a shame it's one of the few games that work with the mouse. Art Alive DOES NOT, I learned the hard way.

ya, the mouse rocks. My lil bro got this has a wee child. Kind of cool, you can mix beats w/ dif chars and stuff. It's ok, but definatly a lil kid game.

Mario paint is better..

Back