So I bought a broadband adapter... - ..the only one in stock

What's wrong with PSO? :confused:

And yes, for a while, nothing else will use the BBA - HOWEVER! upcoming games like Mario Kart: Double Dash!! will use it for GC-GC networking and possibly online networking.

I'm really skeptical about Nintendo's whole internet game philosophy. It seems like they're not doing much with it. I don't know if the upcomming Phantasy Star C.A.R.D. will be online, but Nintendo really looks to me like they're abandoning any hope of internet games. Maybe they're smart not getting caught up in the competition with Sony and MS. So yeah, I guess you did waste $40, heh. Not as bad as me wasting $40 on a cheap Innovation GBA backlight/frontlight piece of crap. :(

Hang onto it.

When all the network games come out you'll be able to use tunneling software provided by Gamespy to play them online throught the BBA.

Mario Kart Online? Hell yea!!

Final Fantsy Crystal Chronicle online would be real cool.
Too bad they didn't implement online play.
I'd love to play it with friends.

Yea, online would have rocked.. but I think they've designed the gameplay to work with all 4 players sitting next to each other.. thats not to say that it wouldn't work online, but it probably wasn't deemed worthwile to inclide a modified online version.

Still, there are lots of Nintendo made games in which the fun factor could have been multiplied tenfold if they'd just include online play. Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Party, the list goes on.

I just got it aswell....more so for the new homebrew applications that are comeing out....not to mention that games are already being released on the net...things should be starting to kick off real soon for pirateing

Quote: from Zziggy00 on 10:11 pm on July 3, 2003
I just got it aswell....more so for the new homebrew applications that are comeing out....not to mention that games are already being released on the net...things should be starting to kick off real soon for pirateing

WHAT new homebrewn applications? LOL!

Back