Shining Tears Now Available!

Yesterday, Shining Tears was made finally made available for the Playstation 2 at most retailers.

For more information about the game, check here.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Thu, 2005-03-24 @ 05:36 PM

too bad this isn't 2-player...could prob. be cool.

[post=132072]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that the IGN review said it was two player.

i have it just a matter of time till i get a new laser for my ps2 and then put it in which i'm assuming will be hard but who knows i'll find out when i try.

awesome.....I read another review that said 1 player. WIll have to check when I go to get it. I don't even have a PS2 but a new shining game is......too tempting, lol. Been so long :p. Shining Soul don't count either! so been a LONG time.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Fri, 2005-03-25 @ 03:15 AM

awesome.....I read another review that said 1 player. WIll have to check when I go to get it. I don't even have a PS2 but a new shining game is......too tempting, lol. Been so long :p. Shining Soul don't count either! so been a LONG time.

[post=132085]Quoted post[/post]​

your right, it has been far too long, and I can't wait to crack this open and play this weekend... sweeeeeeeeeeeet

stuffs.jpg

Woot!

the game is alright not that many characters and a little boring. right now i'm stuck trying to figure out what i have to do to get the story to progress. i've just saved mao and talked to all the people who were friends(the elf, dwarf, and birdman) and now nothing i can't move on.

Back