Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

I've been playing this game all day. I love the SMT series. It's so origional and a great RPG. Anyone else playing it or planning on getting it?

You actually get to level up your monsters now! oh...yeah...and if you care (which I don't) Dante from Devil May Cry is in it.

Site

I noticed this game when it came out. I don't know why I didn't immediately put it on my to-get list; thanks for the reminder! :banana

I finally got around to getting this one. I thought I should revive this thread to inform everyone this is a great game. It's good!

Originally posted by stack99+Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stack99 @ Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got it, and it rocks... now they are putting out a sequel, need to get that soon.. daamnn more more money..

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243359.asp

[post=129539]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Does Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner have and relation to the SMT series. I noticed that Atlus slapped the Shin Megami Tensei name on it for the US release, perhaps to get some brand name recognition, but is it really related to the series? The one review of it I saw wasn't very positive either.

<!--QuoteBegin-link343
@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 11:55 PM

I think this is like the 11 Sequal to the orginal SNES game Shin Megami Tensei.

[post=129546]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

I believe Shin Megami Tensei 9 was released on the Xbox in Japan right before Nocturne came out. 10th 11th 12th in the series, somewhere aroound there.

<SPOILERS>

I finally finished this game last weekend, I got the half-ass Yosuga ending, because I didn't feel like finishing all the Kalpas--maybe some other time. Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the best RPG since Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Any RPG fan with a PS2 must play this game.

Additionally, is anyone else planning on picking up Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner next week? It is looking FAN-TASTIC. I can't wait, I love this series now.

I have only played a bit of the first but I will be getting the next one when I beat the first definately.

Back