Savegame problem.

I beated the boss of the Forest. After that, I gone to Pioneer2 to 'refull'. And then, to the cave. When I quitted the game (autosaving) and reload, my character has the right level, he has all the stuff I got. But, when I return to the Pipe inside Pioneer2, I have only one choice of level : it is Forest1.

Why it doesnt give to me the choice to go to Cave1 too ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Eric_27.

Hmm, that's strange. So you actually talked to the Prinicipal AND visited the Cave before you quit? And this is in offline mode? If so, I guess you have no choice other than going through the Forest again. Only takes five minutes or so anyway.

I'm going to guess that you've only played the game online mode, in which case level progression is not saved if you quit from a online session and log back in later on.

Yes, you have to clear the stages in offline mode before you can access them online (in a game that you created). You also have to be a certain level before you can access the hard, v.hard, and ultimate difficulty levels online. Additionally, be sure to talk to the prinicpal before you enter each new area. In order to enter the ruins, you'll have to find a pillar in each of the other stages and activate it.

Back