Replacement Saturn Game Cases

I've purchased quite a few Saturn game via eBay recently and while the game discs themselves are in great shape, the cases are not. Does anyone know of a place that sells replacement cases for Saturn games?

what's the size of your original case? JP uses standard CD jewel case so getting replacement is dead easy. PAL and US are however different story. They use propriety format so if yours are damaged good luck finding a replacement. :)

Really...

I have couple of PAL games where cases were cracked and what I did was swapping cases with other cheap titles... sorry EB.. :p

cheers

Oh wow, I was going to bring this topic up too. I also been buying some ebay saturn games and some sega cd games, with broken cases. And they all tell me its because of shipping.. Which is :bs cause if that was the case, the hinge parts would be in the packaging. And I want to keep my positive feedback, so I can't complain that much. I just have to take it. :damn:

Im also trying to figure out why, it seems everyone was so careless with saturn and sega cd games... I always treat all my things like jewels. Maybe im just strange...

It's easy enough to break those things just by opening them normally. They take the already crappy model of standard CD jewel cases and make it worse by adding weight to an already fragile structure. The best thing to do is just put your games in sleeves or standard cases and leave the Saturn/SCD cases for display.

Back