Post a Picture of Yourself

BADASS.jpg

AHHHH! Badass went transvestite!?!?!?! Atleast I am an executive transvestite.

[EDIT] As you can tell i am really bored at work and only have PAINT to play with... GRRRRRRRRR!

Hey guys!

Here's a new picture of Locke!

:lol: :hehehe:

Attachments

• Locke_2.jpg
    Locke_2.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Locke_2.jpg
    Locke_2.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Oct 19, 2004 @ 01:48 PM

Once again, Lord looks like a total badass.

[post=121299]Quoted post[/post]​

Once again, Cloud sounds like a total brown nose. :sarcasm:

WHAT THE HELL! why do you get such a big room? When i was living with my parents i literally slept in a CLOSET... and not a walk in closet, one of those sliding doors 6 foot long 1 and a half foot deep closets. Finally my junior year of high school i got a room out in the garage, and it was still only 1/4 of a 1 car garage. GRRRR! kids today (wait today?!?! Im not mal's age, geez) :D

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 19, 2004 @ 10:30 PM

What do you mean what is it with me and fight club? It's the same poster as in the picture before.

[post=121341]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh.... I didn't notice that.

Call me crazy, but I'm actually starting to like you Gallstaff.

WHAT THE HELL! why do you get such a big room?

You're right!

And I thought my room at my dad's was big!

Well...

*Studies Gallstaff's picture*

My room at my dad's might actually be a bit bigger...

Is the one in the background with the blue lighting the Junky Lemon? Did you ever wipe that thing and start over?

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh+Oct 19, 2004 @ 09:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RolfWrenWalsh @ Oct 19, 2004 @ 09:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys!

Here's a new picture of Locke!

:lol: :hehehe:

[post=121334]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Why doesn't he post it himself? I see you lurking the boards locke! :blink:

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct
@Oct 19, 2004 @ 11:28 PM

WHAT THE HELL! why do you get such a big room? When i was living with my parents i literally slept in a CLOSET... and not a walk in closet, one of those sliding doors 6 foot long 1 and a half foot deep closets. Finally my junior year of high school i got a room out in the garage, and it was still only 1/4 of a 1 car garage. GRRRR! kids today (wait today?!?! Im not mal's age, geez) :D

[post=121346]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Shit you should see my room, it must be 20x35ft plus a huge walk in closet. To be fair it's because my pops built two master bedrooms in the house.

i have a big room now... its the master bedroom with my own bathroom and a walk in closet bigger then my room at my parents.

BUT I PAY FOR IT!!!!!!

worst was my parents even charged me rent in my late senior year until i moved out.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Oct 19, 2004 @ 11:37 PM

Is the one in the background with the blue lighting the Junky Lemon? Did you ever wipe that thing and start over?

[post=121352]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but i found an old WD hard drive lying around so i installed it, backed up my important stuff then reinstalled windows. That seemed to solve my problems.

He did that a long time ago when he originally had purchased "teh best deal evar" PSU. He learned his lesson the best way possible, the hard way. But more recently he screwed up his Windows install real bad, and thought it was a hardware problem for a while. Cupcake boy, you should reinstall Windows over your current install on the larger drive. Backup anything vital to the 40GB. Also, beware Cloud. He's checking out your picture, man. Not cool.

*is reminded he should let the almost-never-present Protosstic know that the 20GB HD is sold and gone*

Back