OOT question

calganagain

Ban Hammered
Was ganon trapped at the end with the triforce piece of power? I believe he fell into the abyss still having that piece but I haven't played the game in awhile.

I think you're right.

I'll finish mine again just to be sure. My game is saved right before the final battle anyway...

i believe you are correct. The timeline for the zelda games is all screwed up, and i dont think Link ever gets all three triforces until the end of Zelda II: The adventure of Link, and then if i recall, he loses one or more of them according to the comics.

I had this question better phrased on another board which I got no replies to. When asking these kind of questions you are not supposed to give the answer you are looking for in the question. Oh, well.

Could you upload some stills of this part in the game or show me where a savestate is for the ending?

One person was telling me
Ganon doesn't have a piece of it after OoT. He just has control over one piece. All three pieces scattered when he tried to get them earlier in the game.
I don't remember the game well enough to know which is true but the triforce scattering sounds familiar.

i dont think Link ever gets all three triforces until the end of Zelda II: The adventure of Link
My memory's a bit fuzzy, but I'm almost certain that Ganon has the full Triforce in A Link to the Past, and Link gets it at the end.

not sure about link to the past still, but i just replayed the end of OoT and Ganon does indeed still have the triforce of Power. It is clearly visible on his hand, and he sais something to the effect of "as long as i have the triforce of power i will come back and hunt down your decendents." I can get the exact quote and even video of the scene if you really want.

I interested in that video, and any other intro's/endings you can do.

They'd make a wonderful addition to the new media sections... which, in case you don't check the news... are back!

Back