New Shining Force!

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jan 10, 2004 @ 03:45 AM

They put up pictures of the most recent previously published game of the same company (in the same series) until they have real screeners. If they don't even have that, they put up pics from a similar game from the same company, and if they don't have that, then they put up pictures from the same genre.

Gamespot's funny like that.

Anywho, how many times do you have to defeat DD before he stays dead? Jeez! And perhaps they'll explain what happened to Max after SF1? (Or did just stay a farmer?) Note: If that question has been answered, simply point me to the game so I can play it (again, most likely - and if it's Sword of Hajya or the other two books, then just please explain. :) )

Close, try Shining Force: Final Conflict for GBA. Great game, and it has a lot of characters from the original Shining Force, plus a few other notable characters...

PM me if you're having trouble finding the game, I've actually got every single Shining-series game... though not all versions for separate countries yet, but I'm working on it.

Nothing to be too enthusiastic about...

Magic box says it's a remake from the original SF, and nothing about a japanese release has been mentioned: the game will be released in NA and Europe in 5 languages (there screens of the language seleciton menu)

And did nobody notice the three magical letters?

T H Q

I sense a large amount of flying shit heading towards a big, big fan...

Back