new member saying hi

Hello everyone. I am new here so I just thought I would say Hi. I have been a huge SEGA fan for years and the second I heard about this site I just had to join.

I have a decient sized sega collection as of now and I hope that it can only get bigger.

I love the Dreamcast and Saturn...and I am one of the few that can say the 32X is good. :)

Well, just wanted to give a shout-out and I am sure I will be quite happy here :).

Hey all. Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it. I am quite enjoying this site.

It is nice to see soo many people still as dedicated to sega and their consoles as I am. :)

Welcome to the site! - I also think the 32x isn't bad at all. Just wish there were more games for it.

If you compare the Genesis version of MKII to the 32X version of MKII (mortal kombat II) you'll be surprised. It's pretty close to the arcade and is probably one of my favorite 32x games.

Good luck in your sega ventures...

But I actually think Motocross 32x is a great game. Can you go that far? Anyone can say MKII 32x is a great port without having to hang their head in shame.

Back