messiah nes wireless controllers

i know this should be on tendoweb but no one goes there so i was wonderin if anyone has bought these wireless nes controllers messiah puts out i got a pair with a nex system and one player works great but with 2 player they cut out in levels i was playin mario 3 on channel one with controller one and on controller 2 was channel 4 since i couldnt get it to respond on 2 or 3 and in levels of mario 3 they would cut out the other controller could switch to the channel and start up then it would cut out too and have to go back to the other i cant figure this out so has anyone had this problem? :damn:

How many channels does the controllers have? Try setting the second controller to a higher channel. I don't know what type of underlying wireless technology they use, but for 802.11b you should give your self atleast 6 channels room between devices to avoid interference. Try setting one controller to 1, and another to whatever the highest is.

Again take with a grain of salt, I own exactly 0 wireless controllers.

it has 4 channels im going to call messiah tommarow i emailed em tonight but i dont like waiting :p for now my wife is just using a wired controller if we play 2 player

Originally posted by crazygoat@Wed, 2006-01-25 @ 01:12 AM

for now my wife is just using a wired controller if we play 2 player

[post=143764]Quoted post[/post]​

I have yet to meet a woman that plays vid games... except this one bitch... but she played that stupid FF11 crap and smoked crack... no lie, smoked crack... so she doesn't count.

And these stupid girls that where old school nintendo shirts don't count. I meet one of those, but jeez she couldn't even beat the first world of Mario3... that ain't no gamer.

LoD: My first GF used to play Bomberman sitting on my lap. Those were the good old days. I never had another girlfriend that played videogames after that =(

dude my wife loves saturn bomberman so much she plays it every night when she gets out of work my hi saturn knows whats goin to happen next when she walks in,she is also into alot of nes titles shes beaten mario 1,2,3 but i cant figure out why she cant beat mario land on gb its the easiest game in the world but she cant win to save her life :looney also shes the first women that likes castlevania 2 on nes and is actually good at it kinda scary :unsure:

My wife loves games too. She primarily plays puzzle games like bust a move. However, she also loves sonic, bomberman, and any mario game.

I don't have a wife, nor a gf....but ms palm plays games w/ me everytime I play! Well, except for dance dance, then she watches!

My wife loves games, anything mario especially. And she kicks my ass, and everyone elses, in just about every video game she plays. The only one that ever tied her is my brother, and he always plays video games. She can beat Super Mario World at insane speeds and maxing out lives without dying, its nuts.

I haven't had that problem. The complaint I did have was about the button layout. It's hard to push both B and A simultaneously with one thumb without attacking it at an uncomfortable angle.

And while we're sorta of topic, my girlfriend seems to love Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. And only that. She's got this thing for Scorpion, I suppose. Yeah, he's dead and all, but what's stopping him from stealing my girlfriend? :eek:

Back