Marvel Vs. EA!!!!!

Awesome, I've been waiting for the chance to kick ass as Polterguy.

Attachments

• haunting.jpg
    haunting.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 141
  • haunting.jpg
    haunting.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 138
  • haunting.jpg
    haunting.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 139
Sweet, finally a fighting game with the marble from Marble Madness and the monsters from Mail Order Monsters and Archon! If they throw the dude from The Immortal in there, it'll be unstoppable!

Well, it's still just a rumor. I suspect it's much more likely that they'll make a 3D fighter with the Marvel characters. Because, as any huge video game corporation will tell you, 3D > 2D.

Whatever they choose to do with the license, it can't be much worse than Capcom's endless recycling of the same game.

I remember hearing something about Capcom vs Sammy what happened to that?

Mind you with Sammy owning Sega maybe we could have the even better prospect of Sega vs Capcom.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 09:45 PM

I remember hearing something about Capcom vs Sammy what happened to that?

Mind you with Sammy owning Sega maybe we could have the even better prospect of Sega vs Capcom.

[post=126074]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea. Akira Vs. Ryu. But what style would they use if it did come out. 2D or 3D?

I've thought about the idea of that particular game before, but I don't think having the Virtua Figher characters in there would be that great of an idea... they don't really have the moveset to compete with the Street Fighter characters, and I doubt Yu Suzuki would want to see Akira chucking fireballs and so forth.

Such game will never exist. C'mon, EA is known by it's lack of recognizable characters. 99% of their games that happen to have a character are built upon licenses, and wouldn't make it to a versus game.

Who would they add to fight against the Marvel chars? A NFSU car?

Originally posted by racketboy@Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 05:50 PM

maybe their newly-exclusively-licensed NFL Lineup...

AH! Don't go giving them any ideas. In fact, delete your post immediately. Then edit this one, to bury all evidence!

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Mon, 2004-12-27 @ 04:32 AM

AH! Don't go giving them any ideas. In fact, delete your post immediately. Then edit this one, to bury all evidence!

[post=126533]Quoted post[/post]​

but you just quoted it!

good one!

By now it's probably in the Google cache...

:p

maybe I can play as john madden.....his signature move will be "I just said the same damn thing for the 10th time this half! annoying yet!?"

Back